Pick n Pay / horrible service
Today, I was @ Pick n Pay Newton Park, Port Elizabeth at around 12:30pm to buy lunch, but the service was HORRIBLE!! When I wanted to order some chicken nuggets and chips from your Hot Foods Counter, the lady who served me (Her name badge said Leigh-Ann) was absolutely rude! Firstly, she did not even greet me, just said, what do you want? Then, when I asked her for my chips and nuggets, she first did my chips, did not even ask me do I want spice, she just decided for herself I wanted some on, then slammed the packet on the counter while doing the nuggets. I asked for R30.00, but then I received R30.50, now I know R0.50 is nothing, but this is NOT what I asked for. This is not even about the R0.50, this is about the HORRIBLE SERVICE!
I come there often and spend at least R300.00 at your store per day, as I stay around the corner, but I now wonder if I should not move stores!
This is really extremely bad service and some sort of feedback will be appreciated!
-Very dissapointed Customer
Updated by Rozaantjie, Feb 26, 2019
On 21 Feb I laid a complained, but NO RESPONSE YET?
I am very disappointed! The bad service just continues
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - no customer service
- Pick n Pay - atrocious service from unprofessional and arrogant manager
- Pick n Pay - online shopping overcharged my credit card
- Pick n Pay - bad service
- Pick n Pay - service from. owner of cycad pick pay