Pick n Pay / customer services
My card number [protected]
Contact cell [protected].
I was at Pick n pay Kenilworth centre and not one of the smart shoppers card machines was working l. I tried to swap points for 2 wimpy vouchers and the machine froze. I was taken to customer services and they called the call centre where I changed my contact details and the consultant tried to sms me the vouchers to me and numerous attempts failed. He ten said he'd call me in 15min, that was at 11:50am needles to say i have not had a call back nor have my vouchers been sent to me.
Very disappointed is service or lack thereof.
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - boots and pants complaint
- Pick n Pay - complaint about poor service
- Pick n Pay - service
- Pick 'n Pay - bad service 
- Pick N Pay Canal Walk - my shocking easter surprise at pick n pay canal walk