Phrizbie DesignScam

I

All i asked for is a simple design, cards, and website. She quoted me a resonable price, in which i bought into because it was something within my budget. This company is so damn bad, nobody ever answers there phone when you call, they were 1 month late on my product, they completely messed up on my design i picked and the content. I asked for my money back because i didn't want to do business with this company anymore, but she refused.

I understand that times are tough, but that gives you NO right to pray on smaller business's. Its been weeks now and she still wont refund my money. i was told $300, and she extracted $1500 with out consent or a go ahead. I AM SOOOOO MAD!!!

Business like them is what gives the good ones a bad name. DON'T DEAL WITH THIS SNAKE!!

• Br
    Braato Mar 14, 2016

We own a spa in Canada and since buying it from the previous owner we have tried over a dozen times to get in touch with phrizbie designs... To no avail what so ever
    Our website is outdated and we are losing money every day due to this
    This so called web design team is a farce !
    We are honest small town people who have enough problems keeping a small business running .

We have never recieved one reply to any emails
    So we will be contacting the authorities to shut down our site and then we will build a new site with a legit web designer

Mark and Jerri Braaten
    Owners of Skinovations spa
    Dawson creek
    BC

• Ho
    holistic spa girl Jul 28, 2009

Phrizbie Design is a force of talent that is unmatched; the deep level of communication, the attention to detail, the ego-less manner in which business is handled (just the professionalism alone is a whole thank you in of itself), the amazing marketing results that come out of being associated with them - read more

• Gl
    gloria-spa Jun 29, 2009

My colleague just told me about this post, this is absurd. Phrizbie Design is the leader in the entire beauty - design - spa - website world. Anyone who would like to hear about how great they are to work with just visit our site. When we hired them they told us to feel free to contact literally ANY of the clients on their site and we did - about 6 different companies, all of which gave glowing reviews. We have become attached to this company and it's somewhat offensive that this post is out there. If I am correct the prices you quote dont match up to ANYTHING they offer. Further if this really happened why not dispute the charge with visa/mc since this is the only payment form they take. You might want to check your facts. http://lotus-day-spa.com/

• Gl
    gloria-spa Jun 29, 2009

I have been working with Phrizbie for like 10+ years on 3 different spa projects around the world. I cant imagine you are talking about the same company I work with. Maybe if you posted your name or contact info it would help the credibility of your anonymous posting.