PhotoVideo NetworkThis has been the worst experience ever!

Please do not use PhotoVideo Network - Fort Lauderdale, FL for the most important day of your life!!! They lie and do not deliver as they say. They tell you one thing and then when it's time to get your pictures its "oh we can add that for an ADDITIONAL amount of..." TRUST ME.....This has been the WORST experience ever!! I got married in September of 06 and STILL have nothing to show for it except excuse after excuse!! They treat you like you are stupid and that you do not have any idea of what you are talking about. They twist your words around and make you feel like the bad guy! Again.... Please do not use them if you want your wedding pictures!!!

• Pa
    Patice Aug 09, 2014

I totally agree photo video network is the worst they are rude and arrogant. When you go to their office they are hiding. First of all their representative came to our house with his credit card machine. I told my husband that we should not use them but he wanted to because the rep claimed he had to go to Homestead the next day and someone else wanted that same date. We got a book with the proofs and was told it was five dollars per picture. It took us about a year to get our pics. Never ever use them.

• Gd
    GDUBS1120 Sep 30, 2010

I totally AGREE with all the complaints. When they came to my home they had all these beautiful items told what was included in price. I PAID EXTRA $$ AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS LATE. The crappy album unglued as soon as I got home. The photos were HORRENDOUS every shot the freaking videographer was in the SHOT didnt crop properly any photos and they are proffesionals???? The guy that I dealt with thought he was some kind of gigolo with his greaseball curls snapping gum in your face in that extremely small room they have in the NJ offices. Video was HORRIBLE IF I GOT WHAT IS THEIR "PROF EDITING" THEY NEED TO TAKE A COURSE AND LEARN WHAT EDITING CONSISTS OF!!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!! I did complain to BBB but not worth my time and aggravation with this loser of a company as I live in NY and would have to drive everything to them NOT EVEN OPTION OF MAILING TO THEM!!! BRIDES BEWARE YOUR BETTER OFF WITH DISPOSIBLE CAMERAS ON THE TABLES AND GET BETTER SHOTS THEN PHOTO VIDEO NETOWRK

• Dh
    dhalperin Jan 19, 2010

I met with Bruce from Photovideo Network after my daughter's bat mitzvah and he assured me he would work with me. We had prepaid for the photography, but when I met with him and saw the album that came with the package, had wanted to upgrade the album. He told me I could put the other monies we had paid toward a nicer album and I would have to pay additional money. He never mentioned that I would have to pay for the proofs because I had them longer than 60 days.

I now have called him to figure out how to get my album. I told him that I could not get the much fancier album due to financial limitations, but that I would like to put the money toward a lesser album. I do not need the grandparent albums, so that money could be put toward the one album. Now he tells me I must suddenly pay the proofs fee, which I did not have to pay when I met with him the last time. Clearly, this is a way to extort more money from me. It has been nearly 3 years since the event, and they won't even send me the unedited video until I "settle the account"--they have thousands of my dollars and I don't want to add more money. I am willing to even take the original album that was to come with my package, but now I am suddenly being charge the proofs fee.

It is obvious--Photovideo Network quotes a price with the scam of getting you in after the event and requiring you to pay more.

What is the most ironic part is I actually used them for my wedding photos, and Bruce is now causing me to go through this aggravation, along with probably bringing legal action, in order to get the photos and video I paid for three years ago. Not a very good business practice.

• Di
    disgruntled patron Nov 01, 2009

My husband and I recently settled a lawsuit with PVN after threatening to take them on People's Court (we filed the complaint and were contacted by the show). We were married in July 2007 and only recently received the proofs because we have been fighting with the company over additional charges since July 2ooy. I really wished I had seen this website before I signed a contract to do business with them. Like everyone else, we were duped into paying for additional charges from extra time we claimed we booked...which we never agreed to. This is how the scam went. I get a call about one week before the event to ask if I wanted to book the photographer and videographer for an extra hour. I tell the rep. "no" because it would be the end of the night and I cannot imagine what shots they would capture late in the evening. Plus the 2.5K we were paying was more than enough. Anyway, the rep. tells me that because the wedding season is a busy one he would set aside an hour for me, just in case I needed to additional hour. I never confirmed the extra time.
    At the end of my wedding, the videographer and photographer have me sign them out. I did not realize that the "sign out sheet" included an extra hour for both the videographer and photographer at the rate of $250 an hour. Of course, I see that instead of owing them $369 based on the terms of our contract, we now owe them $869 for the extra time. When I refused to pay that tacked on storage fees. In our settlement I ultimately agreed to pay the original balance plus $100 for the videographer and photographer. After two years of not having seen a single proof, I wish I had not settled at all. The picture were horrible. Not only were there multiple frames of the same shot, the shot selection and quality of the pictures was poor. One picture feature someone's foot and a shoe that wasn't mine!!! Another picture of my husband captured a brown paper bag on the limo seat. Had I had the same camera equipment, I could have done a much better job. I was saddened to see that my pictures were a far cry from the package we were initially shown. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!

• Gv
    GVS Sep 10, 2009

PHOTOVIDEONETWORK SHOULD BE SUED!!!

4/25/09 -- this was my wedding date. When the initial sales guy came over to talk about PVNs services, I was stoked. I mean, their prices were great -- seemed too good to be true. [censored] I should've listened to my gut!!

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST RIP OFFS! The guy Tom is a total joke -- our package was pretty much crap is what he was saying when we met him to go over album pictures. "For another $1000+ you get this and this and this..." I even said to him your sales man did NOT show me any of this! Needless to say, my husband and I are furious. They totally played Bait & Switch on us -- and it looks like for the most of you, too. The stupid, ugly and scratched up album they showed us that came with our package looked exactly that -- stupid, ugly and scratched up. SO NOT WHAT THE SALES GUY SHOWED US INITIALLY!

I've been waiting well over 8 weeks to get my final album & video back and after calling today, they said "oh it's here!" I even said "WELL WHERES MY EMAIL OR PHONE CALL!?" They are rediculous. I only hope more people read complaints before signing up with them.

I'm seriously considering a law suit -- please feel free to contact me if you are considering the same. I'm actually going to get my pictures today... I hope they're worth all this aggravation & extra $$$!!! (I'm sure they're not worth it though..)

• Sh
    Shadyg Aug 21, 2009

I wish I had done my homework on them. We are in the process of being ripped off. I am supposed to get a call on Monday from Wally but I doubt I'll get one. We have just been told we won't get our wedding pictures until we pay $500 plus, for an overtime charge that we didn't sanction. He was supposed to finish up at 9pm but hung around till gone 11, unbeknownst to us, then slapped us with the bill. MAJOR RIP OFF! DO NOT USE THESE GUYS. It is a scam they clearly run a lot to make money off young people. It sickens me and I will be taking it further. They are not getting another penny from me...

• Ni
    NicoleMiller41709 Jul 10, 2009

I just got married april of 09 and they made my day hell they lied about the payment arrangments and didnt tell me the truth till after they got me to sign the contract so I had no choice but to pay them then the guy shows up and hour early and gave me no choice but to pay an extra 250 dollars for pics that I didnt even want and when I called to complain about that they offer me a few extras when I come to arrange my pics and when I got there they tryed to act like they had no idea what I was talking about and tryed to get me to pay more money for any extras and give me a couple bucks off like they were trying to do me a favor so all together I wound up spending 2, 500 dollars for 18 pics in an album an 11 by 14 and two 8 by 10 photos. Also when he talked to me about what to bring for my video he told me to bring pics and songs and ect. then when I get there he tells me that I only need these things if I want to pay even more money to get a better video and came out and told me that the video that I will be getting is not going to be great and for all the drama that I had to put up with I think my video should have been more then great and it seemed to me like a big scam just to get more money out of me. I hope this info can help people avoid wasting your time, money, and aggervation on these horrible people and in the future put them out of bussiness IT IS ONE BIG SCAM.

• Ju
    junebride Jul 06, 2009

i got married on last june 20th and reading and finding out about these scammers is really bringing me into tears right now because i could just see myself on every single person that wrote a complaint about these people since i had to go through the same thing. i really regret not investigating before i signed the contract. i really regret hiring these ### and they are by far the biggest mistake ive done so far with my wedding.. we need to take serious action against these liars. the more complaint the more chances of we have on winning this battle but i do need help from everyone else here, my father in law is a lawyer and im sure he will do everything he can to help. please do email me so i can get this plan started. [email protected]

• Un
    Unhappy Bride May 04, 2009

I was just married in October 2008. Our photographers were very nice and personable...everything seemed fine. Initially the sales rep who visited us in our home (right then and there I should've known!) told us that we would have our proofs online within a week or two. This was a key selling point. Our proofs weren't posted on the web for almost 2 months after several calls were made.

I had asked specifically if I would have the rights to my photos to which the sales rep told me yes- for $400 we could purchase a disc with all our pics and we'd have the rights and we agreed to this additional fee. What a mistake! We're now being told that the disc for $400 was for the proofs! Who in their right mind would pay that for just proofs?? If we want a disc as stated as above it would cost about $800!

I have not finalized my album yet, as their office is in NJ it's difficult for my husband and I to get there. There is a fee for each day our album isn't finalized! In addition, they're only open Mon-Fri 9am-1pm for appointments. So now we both have to take a day off from work to go there. I'm scared to find out what other hidden fees I'll have to pay in order to obtain my photos.

It seems as though they're trying to do everything in their power to discourage you from getting your photos.

I don't know where I'm going from here and what actions I'm going to take- or what actions I can take. I'm re-reading my contract and if necessary I'll be contacting one of those "on your sides" kind of tv people.

How can they charge me a fee for each day the album isn't finalized, after it took them almost 2 months to post my pics when I was told they would be up in about 2 weeks?

They don't deliver on their promises, they are scam artists, and I hope at least one person reads these complaints before they hire this company.

• Za
    Zahra Apr 11, 2009

I used Photo Video Network of New Jersey and they were a complete disaster. The photographer was extremely rude. Then I received a bill for $362 dollars after the wedding for something I did not agree to. I tried disputing the charge but they told me that they would either only give me half the nights pictures or I would need to pay the additional amount. Even though I had a contract paid in full. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they denied everything. I strongly recommend everyone on this page file a complaint, so the BBB realizes they are an unethical business.

• Ab
    abbie Mar 05, 2009

wow, i thought it was just me. I have had a HORRIBLE experience with Photo Vodeo Network in BROOKLYN, I t is so hard to get the ONE photographer person to talk to you. I have to call constantly and leave a voice message the secretary doesn't do appointments...she just answers the phone go figure. Please do not ruin your wedding by hiring this company, bad bad choice on my part. I got the name from a bridal magazine. Don't be fooled, they are the WORST!

• Ni
    NIDIA Feb 10, 2009

They are horrible i completely agree im down with anybody that wants to close them down, they dont even know who to say is manager, the receptionist, tom, wally, steve this ralph guy who knows they need to get closed down asap, even if we dont get our money back who cares we avoid another bride getting hurt. THEY ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

ChristineNY Feb 10, 2009

Hi guys,

I am sorry to hear all your bad experience with Photo Video Network!

I have been in wedding photography and videography business for years. The truth is that there is no way photo video network could've offeredthe packages for under $700 if there are no hidden fees and they don't cut corners.

First of all, one professional wedding photographer and videographer would cost at least $50-$100 an hour to hire. So for a 8-hour wedding, it would've cost Photo Video Network $400-$800 for a freelance photographer or videographer. To make money after its advertisement costs, store/office rentals, sales commissions, etc, Photo Video Network would need to hire volunteers or non-professionals to keep the cost down.

And a package with album for under $700? Does it sound too good to be true? Then it probably is! A good album would've cost a lot with design fees and printing fees. And what about edited video? A lot people do not understand the behind the scene process, but it takes hours and hours of work.

So NO seasoned photography company is able to offer packages with an album for under $700. I hope this information would help people to make more informative decision about their choice of photographer and videographer.

I truly hope that you would get enough people to close them down!

• So
    Sophia Jan 26, 2009

I hope that I get enough complaints about this company to file a suit and close them down. They are absolutely disgusting! They try every tactic under the table to "get you". I wish I had the time and enegy to get an attorney on this! The salesperson is a lying piece of crap. I can't believe this day and age companies still get away with these salesmanship tactics! I was promised my video would be 1000 and now they want me to pay 2200 for it! Are you kidding me? 2200 for a wedding video? Give me a break. I plan to leave them nasty voicemails everyday until they get me my paw uncut footage to give to SOMEONE ELSE TO EDIT. I AM NOT GIVING THEM ANOTHER PENNY.

• Pa
    Paul Oct 28, 2008

These people wrongly represented the price for the video. They are low lives who cannot get jobs anywhere else and instead try to make money off people on their wedding day, which is a significant event and they know people will pay. Please reconsider in engaging them for their services.

• Go
    Gordon Moon Oct 12, 2008

We had a military wedding in July of 2008. We had the guy come to our house and sell us on a package for $1000, and then we thought about it and decided that we wanted a Video. So he came back and sold us another package for another $1000. When the Videographer arrived at the Chapel, I thought he was going to have a stroke. He was so old. After about 30 mins at the chapel, he asked me if I would sign the paper, he said I would be busy later. So I trusted him and signed the paper. During the reception my son was dancing with my nephew and the photographer and Video guy were no where to be found. I found them in the back by the kitchen eating. I asked them to please come and take pictures. By the time the video guy came in the room, the dance was done. Both the Photo and video guy left at 7pm and the reception ended at 8pm. After about 6 weeks we called and asked when we could come in and view our pictures. We were told we could after we settled our account. We knew we owed about $300, we were told that there was extra time and we owed $850. We told them that we didn't get the extra time and that both left at 7pm. We were told that if we wanted our pictures we needed to pay. So we did. We received the proof disk, selected the 150 they said to pick. (Our dog then bite into the proof disk.) We sent in the sheet they wanted and waited for an appt. Last week we went into the North Jersey store and finally got to meet "Tom". He was dressed in sweat pants and a golf shirt. Looked very un- professional, he showed us the pictures we had selected and then left the room. After selecting our pictures, we had to go get him, he then got a little upset when we said we didn't want to spend any more money. We then gave him the pictures for our video, he said that we didn't pay for the honeymoon montage, yet the email we received from them said to bring them in. I asked him if he could get us a new proof disk and he said "sure for $200" . I told him i was not happy with the service and the fact that we were charged for the extra hour, he said there was nothing he could do because we signed the paper work. Then I told him that not only was the Video guy "bad" but he also tried to talk to all the people at the wedding about his own business and give out his business card. He said he didn't know anything about that. So I showed him one of the cards he gave me. He said nothing. I asked to see the video and he said it was still in editing, so to date, I have no idea what will be on our wedding video. I looked at the paperwork when he was out of the office and it states that the customer is the only one who should sign the timecard paperwork, or right anything on it. Both mine and my wife’s name was filled in, not by us. When we were leaving I told him that I was calling the better business bureau, he didn't care. I also asked for the owner's name "WALLY CAMPBELL". I was told I could reach him after lunch. I called back and talked to another great guy "Mike" he said the same song and dance the Tom did. When I asked to talked to the owner, he said this is as far as you can go. He said I could not talk to the owner. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A JOKE. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT GETTING YOUR MONEY. THEY HAVE 86 COMPLANTS WITH THE BBB IN THE PAST 36 MONTHS. I AM ACTIVLY TRYING TO FIND AND SPEAK WITH WALLY CAMPBELL.

• Gr
    -Granda Sep 12, 2008

I got one better. Try going through your wedding, thinking that someone is taking a video of what is surely the most beautiful day of your life, only to find out later that the camera that the videographer was using was not functional. Thats right... the camera man was looking through the lens of a camera that did not work. When did he realize this, not until he was taking video of the final dance at the reception. I would strongly suggest that someone put a stop to this madness. PVN is horrible. Trust me, go somewhere else... anywhere else... spend the extra money.. its worth it in the end.. If I would have known, I would have not tried to budget on the video.

• Ve
    Veronica Salinger Jul 13, 2008

My daughter also used this company for her August 2007 wedding with all the same complaints and more. Anyone interested in stopping this company from bringing another BRIDE TO TEARS please contact me at [email protected] There is power in numbers, I believe we don't even have to go as far as a law suit, as a group we can contact all major media with our stories and take it from there.

• Li
    Lisa Guarriello Jul 07, 2008

I agree, this has been the absolute worst part of the wedding. This company sent someone to my house, showed us a video and then completely used the bait and switch tactic of having us sign the contract using their "camera edit". This means to them UNEDITED (atleast that's what the release of the video contract says.) What a lousy bunch of scam artists.
    My 4 year old niece could have done the same thing that they charged me $1000.
    DO NOT USE PHOTOVIDEO in NJ/NY

• Gk
    gks Jul 01, 2008

We agree what Horrible service...there is to much to explain, its just an awful experience. Please if you read this do not use photovideo network in N.J.
    they will ruin your wedding.
    The people who work there are horrible, if they had any heart they would not lie and treat people that way.
    There are many hidden fees, you must read the fine print on the contract. They will eat you up if you do not. When you complain they laugh at you, the receptionist is so dizzy, and clueless, and you cannot speak with a manager. They all claim to be account managers.
    The work is amateur, all of it.
    How are they in business?

• Ay
    Ayarna May 15, 2008

They are horrible!!! They say one thing and then when its time to get your photos and video they want to add on all these extra charges. We paid them $3, 200 in 2006 and only have our proof book. Went to see the video and it was horrible, it looked as if it was a home video (all this talk on how their cameras are the best of the best). Then they want to charge an extra $200 for time they didnt even do the job! I call and try to speak and this Pet Johnson creature doesn't even let you speak, he'll interupt you and act as if your speaking for no reason. And of course this boils me cause you shouldn't be speaking to your client that spent a couple of thousands for your service. Nasty attitude and of course i give them one right back, they're lucky their not in my presence. Any how i asked if i can just get for what i paid for ($3, 200) and that was a NO, they rather give us NOTHING in return because they said its been already made. Well if your gonna discard my stuff because we wont pay you and extra $1200 then you might as well give me for what i paid for!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND PHOTO VIDEO NETWORK or TOTAL FOCUS!!! Their trying to hide all the complaints and start up clean with another name. Pathetic!!!

• Ad
    Adelfa Apr 29, 2008

I made an appointment on January at 9pm in the nigth to check their work. After making sure that the contract says 1, 500. The agent Ralph changed the amount and added 123.60 without letting me know. I got very angry because he did it without letting me know and without me looking at it. After he left, I saw the additions and called him back right away to cancel. He said that I had to speak to his manager for him to waive that fee because they were taxes and the next morning the first thing they did was take out my money eventhough I told him that I no longer wanted because I felt deceived and cheated by what he did. To this date April 29, 2008 I still don't have the deposit that we payed him 550.00. Consumer Affairs has not done anything to make them pay me my money.

• Kr
    Krishnie Naidoo Feb 06, 2008

I thought I was the only one with a complaint about photvideo network but have realised that they are just a bunch of liars and cheats. I got married last November 2007 and what a nightmare they have been-I still havent received any word fromthem-I took them to BBB but they are useless now i'm taking them to small claims court!my weding package was for $1800 but now have to pay them around $2100 for the hidden cost and over time which we were not aware of!

• So
    Sorokian Feb 01, 2008

Horrible service,never use the New Jersey branch !!!

Some guy called Bruce over there,extremely rude and obnoxious!!!They`ll drain you of all your money,then will take at least 3 months before sending you the photos.These guys are terrible,I really regret not being more investigative when hiring them.To anyone who wants to use photovideo network,New Jersey branch,don`t even bother,it`s not worth it.

As for whoever retracted her comments on this website some time ago,maybe she was threatened with a slander lawsuit by the same people.I for one will say the truth,I wouldn`t wish this type of treatment on my worst enemy,even at risk of frivolous lawsuits.If I had the money and time I would these guys myself!

Avoid them at all costs,

Sorokian.

• Yo
    Yolanda Jan 14, 2008

I was married in August of 2006, did not recieve proof book until about 4-5 months after. When the book did come it said to choose the pictures that I wanted (which were all very terrible-streaks in the pictures and very hard to see), it also had a note stating that if I want the proof book it would be $450.00.

I called to make my appt. for them to come to show me the results of the photo and video of my wedding, but was told that I have to come all the way to NJ (never mentioned). I told them that I spoke to Tom. They said there was never a Tom (and it all excalladed from here on). I went to NJ to the office and showed them the pictures that I wanted and also asked them if they are going to fix the actual pictures better than the proofs, they said sure-FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE!!
    I then looked at my video, which made me start to cry because it looked so terrible. The quality was sooooo bad, I mean if I wanted a home video I could have had a family member record it. Anyway I explained this to them and was offered an extra charge. $3,300.00. I signed the contract, but don't know why. It must have been my hormones (3 months pregnant) or that I was truly desperate to have beautiful memories on film.

I called back in 1 day to let them know to not go farward with the upgrade because I really can't afford it , but was told be Bruce that they can't "It was already in process and looked great". I was let go from my job a few days after and informed them again that I am pregnant and no longer working so can we come to some kind of agreement. Still nothing from them.

Anyhow this story is already to long and there is still more to tell so in short I will say: ALL BRIDES ALL GROOMS ANYONE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, DO NOT USE PHOTOVIDEO NETWORK.

TO THIS DAY I AM STILL GOING THROUGH THE DRAMA!!!

• Fa
    Fallon Jan 04, 2008

Wow, what an experience. First let me start by saying that it is January, I got married in May and STILL NO PICTURES! I received my proof book in July and have made numerous attempts to set up our "studio" appt, which was NEVER explained to me in the first place. I am often told that they are working on the "summer weddings" by Tom, my handy-dandy, oh-so-helpful account manager, but last I checked, May is before June, July and August! The quality of the pictures flat out suck. My 4 year old nephew could have taken better shots. They all look like snap-shots and apparently, the photographer was very fond of my chest because I have 12 pictures of just that, my chest! The photographer arrived one hour late and then Tom, the account manager who is a nightmare, has the audacity to tell me that I was lying! To make it clear to Tom, I explained that his videographer (who was wonderful) had to call and ask where the photographer was because I was dresssed and ready to walk down the isle. Needless to say, I dont have a single picture of me getting dressed. No formal pictures of my family were taken and as a matter of fact, my husband does not have a SINGLE picture of him and his mother or father!! I am DISGUSTED!!!!!! I have gotten to the point that I cannot go to the appt because I am so angry. Our plan was to give our families the pictures we already PAID IN FULL FOR, but instead, I had nothing but a thank you card that I had to make out of pictures from friends. (I also paid for thank you cards) Its bad enough that they almost ruined my wedding day, but now, I dont have pictures to smile at. This company is AWFUL!!! DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM!! I will be sure to post more once someone in my family attends the "studio appt". As for my video, it hasnt even been mentioned, lets see if they even have a video of OUR wedding...

• Be
    ben dover Nov 20, 2007

They have been doing unfair business for over twenty years, and have been sued countless times.. the photographer was clueless and the pictures came out horrible. They are now doing business under a new name called Total Focus, avoid them both.

Maria Isabel Cordero Oct 19, 2007

I totally agree with the complaints! I was ripped off by purchasing a $3000.00 package and on top of that there were the hidden fees. I was also charged for extra coverage 2hrs. For the photographer and videographer. An extra $800 dollars! Then when we made the appointment to chose our pictures, we were offered another better quality album... for an extra $900.oo! Enough is enough!
    All we want now is what we paid for. We are still waiting...
    PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

• Va
    Vanessa Benfatti Oct 16, 2007

My wedding was just recently in New Jersey and so far I am extremely unhappy with their services. There are lots of hidden fees! They played that same game with me about using them for extra time and then having the nerve to charge 100 dollars per half hour!!!! A week before my wedding I had not heard from them so I called them and they asked me what time I wanted them to show up. After going back and forth and asking them for suggestions I gave them a time. Apparently the time would mean that the photographer would be there an extra 2 hours. They NEVER mentioned that it would be extra hours or extra money for that. When I complained about their lack of professional courtesy, my account manager (TOM) twisted my words and tried to make me feel like I was an idiot. My proof book arrived recently and although the pictures were nice they were in digital form...printed on digital photo paper and are 2 x 5 size... YOU CAN BARELY SEE THEM!!! I assumed the proof book (like many of my other friends' weddings) would be regular sized pictures that I could actually see and enjoy for a lifetime. My account is not closed with them yet, but from current experience I am sure I will have many more complaints to come. DO NOT USE THEM! THEY ARE TOTAL RIP-OFFS!!!!!! IF YOU VALUE YOUR PICTURES AND YOUR MONEY... DO NOT USE THEM!

• Hi
    Hilson Mar 04, 2007

We agree. We used Photo Video of Ft. Lauderdale. What a nightmare. Our wedding took place Oct 28, 2006. We received our video the last week of February. They did nothing but lie to us about the entire process and the costs. We wouldn't recommend using them. If they would have just tried to work things out with us, we probably wouldn't be as upset. That flat out refused. Video is horrible too. We can't possibly state in enough words how upset we are about this whole fiasco. We hope someone will avoid such a bad experience by using someone else.

• Br
    Brittney Rivera Feb 20, 2007

I would like to amend my complaint against PhotoVideo Network, they have worked with my family and I to rectify the problem. Which turned out to be more of a time issue as opposed to anything else. My Family and I feel that they are meeting our request to the best of there ability, which is that I will be receiving my Wedding Pictures soon. For that I am very Thankful.

Sincerely
    Brittney Rivera

I would recommend their services.

• Al
    Alesha Barry Feb 19, 2007

I agree with your complaint; however, I used the New Jersey branch. My wedding was put off 2 times already; both times I was charged a fee for moving my date as well as a fee of the difference for my package each year (alone that cost an extra $1,000.00). I called the company a few days before my wedding to finalize times and locations I was tricked into using their services for an extra 1/2 hr ($80/service= 160). Then they guy runs this little "oh well we went digital since you've booked your package we can double your pics for $250.oo" I say " and these are mine to keep" he agrees so I agree to the deal. After all is said and done, I get a bill for 500 and some odd dollars, when questioned the company, I was basically told that I agreed to the extra time (which I didn't) and that I wouldn't get my proofs until this was paid off..... Now I got my proof book, with a letter stating that if I want to keep the book it will cost $450 dollars. Yes they did take a lot of pictures; however, there are some pictures that I asked them to take that are missing. I am so fed up with the dishonesty and this companies manipulative ways, I just set up an appt for my video editing, which I was told that would also have additional charges, due to the new things that they can do. I mean come on, my package to begin with was 1,500.00, which is way over there basic package advertisement, and I seem to be paying even more for things I thought were included with my package and additional fees. They suckered my brother into doing his wedding as well, they are also a bit nervous, especially seeing what they are putting me through.