Photo Video Network Of New York & New JerseyLying salespeople

G

I paid in full up front, although I did question the complaints I saw online. The sales person assured me the complaints were from people who didn't get their photos because they never paid in full. I believed him. The day before the wedding, the salesperson said for x amont more I could get an extra 150 photos. I agreed and paid the extra money. I had 1 less photgrapher than I was told, but everything went smoothly, well, except that there were more photos of the grooms parents than the bride & groom! When it came to be time to choose the photos I was told that the extra money only paid for extra photos to be taken, not for me to get them! OK, not much I can do, they wouldn't budge, because I didn't have THAT PART in writing! I sat with them for several hours and chose my photos, frames, album, etc. My wedding was April, 2008! It is now MARCH 2009, and I still have NOTHING! I called them again recently, only to be told they NEVER PLACED MY ORDER! BEWARE! PHOTO VIDEO NETWORK WILL LIE, CHEAT & STEAL, BUT THEY WILL NOT DELIVER WHAT THEY PROMISE!!!