Photo Processing Center Attn. LTDTerrible experience!

I also bought 2 throw 'kits' from Lakeside. I have called LTD several times but have also gotten busy signals. I haven't contacted Lakeside, yet, because until now, hadn't realized fully that I had been ripped off. I decided to go to apex textilgraphics this time to see if I could find out what happened to my order and I found this [redacted]... so here I am trying to get to the bottom of this also. I want my 'Cherished Heirlooms'!!!

• Ga
    GAIL MARTIN Feb 04, 2008

I also ordered a throw from Lakeside. I received mine 5 weeks after sending photo to the Processing Center. The throw was beautiful, and my photo was also send back. I had no problems with them.