phone cards from Nobelcom.comPhone card that don't work

On December 26, I bought a $40 Dollars phone card from Nobelcom. it was the first time I sow the web page in the internet with good deals.International phone cards with low rate it looked like a good deal, But when I tried to use it, I found out that they don't work from Alaska .I have tried to contact Nobelcom customer service by phone and by E-mail but no result .I've tried the toll free number, But I can't get thru and the E-mail that I send they retun with the same message, telling me to contact the customer service I even sent them my phone number for them to call me but they are not responding . In my personal thought I feel That I have been cheated by Nobelcom.I hope That by posting this notes, helps to make changes in the way they manage the customer service, I hope to see changes and better cuality in the future.and for the people out there, Becarefull when you buy phone cards from Nobelcom.This is a note from an unsatisfied customer.