Phoenix Capital Immigration Servicesjob in Canada

Hi,

Sub: Work permit in Canada

My brother has applied for job in one of the consultancy :

Phoenix capital immigration services (Dubai)

They have got their money 10 months ago and told us the work permit processing time will be maximum 3 to 4 months that was told on last April'18. Till date no response from their side when ever called them their answer is we are busy or application is still under process.

They have just given receipt and not providing any details about the company. Some thing suspicious and want to highlight that other people should not be the target.

Kindly involve and resolve this issue as very much upset about their services and the behaviors of the employees are pathetic.

I don't want to suggest this consultancy as people are fraud.

Employees Name i have spoken with:
Kamaljith / Office # [protected]
Imran / [protected]
Reception she is not providing her name: [protected]
Minora / [protected]
They all are 1 group they speak as you get job in Canada tomorrow... once paid they will not even respond.
Kind advice to blacklist the company as i don't know how many people are suffering like me.

Thanks & Regards
Ahmed
+[protected]
tausif.[protected]@aol.com

Phoenix Capital Immigration Services

• Updated by Tausif.R, Jan 16, 2019

Kindly check on this issue...

Ta
Jan 16, 2019

Comments

• Bo
      May 28, 2019

Hi
    Hi,

Sub: Work permit in canada

My brother has applied for job in one of the consultancy :

Phoenix capital immigration services (Dubai)

They have got their money 4 months ago and told us the work permit processing time will be maximum 3 to 4 months that was told on last January 24th. Till date no response from their side when ever called them their answer is we are busy or application is still under process.

Kindly involve and resolve this issue as very much upset about their services and the behaviours of the employees are pathetic.

I don't want to suggest this consultancy as people are fraud.

Employees Name i have spoken with:[protected]@phoenixcapitalad.com

• Mo
      Sep 11, 2019

@Bojja Gangadhar Still the same or you got the work permit

• Sh
      Sep 03, 2019
    Phoenix Capital Document Clearing Services - Document clearing
    Business bay
    United Arab Emirates

Hi I made contract 7 month ago and 3 month ago they said me to wait interview data but still I am waiting interview no any call. Stuff and maneger promised that I ll get a call but no result now maneger is say I don't have any choice