Philippine Airlines — name change request-booking ref:syivnc
I book the ticket from brisbane to manila for my husband and myself through budget air.
I request name change of my husband to budget air and they show the response get from airline that i need to contact airlines to change the name and alsi they say coment been noted in the booking for name change with 25$ usd. Heaps of time ring customer care but does not happen yet. Everytime i ring different story. I m frustrated now . Still waiting for name change . Please help!!!. Booking ref:SYIVNC
Please find response from budget air below:
We have received a response from the Airline and they have advised you to call Australia Ticketing Office.
Please find the Airline email below :
A remark has been indicated in the system for the amendment with a fee of USD25.00 and possible taxes difference.
Pax may approached Aust office for the change.
Here is Ticketing office number in Sydney - +[protected]
Kindly call the number and they will help you, if not then please call Singapore ticketing office - +[protected] // +[protected]
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) - lost & found 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - baggage mishandling
- Philippine Airlines - delayed flight
- Philippine Airlines - request for electronic copy of boarding pass
- Philippine Airlines - credit card charged but not ticket issued
- Philippine Airlines - customer service / help desk