[Resolved] Philippine Airlinesitem lost

H Sep 25, 2019 Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am writing a letter to complain about the missing items inside my bag. Upon arrival, I immediately opened my bag to unload my items. To my surprise, 4 pcs of my eco-bag and 1 Sulwhasoo cushion foundation went missing. I am really sure I put all of those in my bag. I even have my witness. We have been an avid supporter of PAL. As you can check, my parents Ruben and Henedina See and sister Helen Cagadoc are all Mabuhay Miles Elite holders.

We are busy people. We wont take time to complain if it really didn't happen. But really this is my first time to experience this. I hope you can do further investigation about this soon.

Please email any replies to [protected]@yahoo.com oe [protected] thanks.

• Resolution Statement

Pls close this

•   Sep 27, 2019

Theare no attached boarding passes and eticket of each passenger.
    There is no indication of the events, mentined in your public complaint.

If you are busy and yu wish the financial compensation for a possible act against your interest, which is not stated in the contract of carriage between the passenger and the air carrier / see your unattcahed e-ticket /, the passenger can hire a lawyer for the agreed fee in the any country for the legal assistance in the case against air carrier, usually not later than 1 year following the flight.