Philip Levey TrusteeHorrible bankruptcy help

V

Philip Levey was the trustee in charge of the Republic Windows & Doors bankruptcy and I needed to fill out a Proof of Claim Form. He wasn't helpful at all and gave me zero help and only answered a couple of questions regarding getting information I need to fill out the form. This was after weeks of trying to get a hold of him. I left him numerous voice mails that he never returned and when I finally was lucky enough to get him on the line when I called he was really rude. He show no signs of wanting to help me with filling out the form, and seemed like he was annoyed that I had questions for him. I thought the trustee was the person put in charge of answering questions people had regarding the bankruptcy dealing of a company. It was unfortunate that a company has to file for bankruptcy, but the person put in charge of answering questions should be helpful and prompt to respond to voice mails. I got Philips name from the health insurance company Republic was working with because they told me that any questions I had about the check the was supposedly sent out to the hosiptal but never received had to go through him. It took me almost a month to get the information I needed from him and didn't ask some of the other questions I had because he was so rude to me. I'm not sure who his supervisor is or even if s/he will see this, but if you do please have a talk with him about his manners and returning phone calls.