PhilgrocerDelivery of groceries paid for

M

Hello,

I have paid for two separate deliveries to Philgrocer on Feb 15 & 16th. Delivery was supposed to Children International in Quezon City.

I sponsor poor children through Children International. I have used Philgrocer many time with zero issues. Also, my girlfriend Moco Garces lives in Quezon City. I am in the state of Maryland in the U.S.

I have tried calling & no one answers. I have sent several emails with zero reply. These groceries were to have been delivered on the children's birthdays of Feb 15 & 16th. I paid via my PalPay. Payment was to Big Fish Manila/Philgrocer. Phone: [protected] | [protected] | [protected]

Hoping you can help me? Salamat Manuel "Wally" Flores

EMAIL - [protected]@yahoo.com

Delivery of groceries paid for
Delivery of groceries paid for

• Updated by Manuel "Wally" Flores · Feb 23, 2017

It has been over a week. No shipment from Philgrocer. They have received two payments from me for two separate shipments. Can someone help me please?? They do not answer calls.