The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PHH Mortgage — wrongful foreclosure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
PHH Mortgage held payments in an escrow account instead of applying funds to payments. They didn't release the funds until a foreclosure sale date was set. I paid to bring everything current [re-instatement fees], then they lost the re-instatement fees and kept the property in foreclosure for 3-months. After threatening them with legal action, PHH sent me a letter admitting they lost the funds and that the amount was put on the back end of the loan.
I have PHH's letter about losing the funds [in PDF format, not recognized on this page] and documents showing payments were held in an escrow account instead of being applied to payments. Now, eventhough they are paid directly from one of my merchant accounts [and have received every month's payment], PHH claims I am 2-months behind.
If there are any attorneys that would like to take the case and start a lawsuit, please let me know.
More PHH Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- PHH Mortgage - fraudulent company
- PHH Mortgage - loan modification
- PHH Mortgage - credit report /bankruptcy lies
- PHH Mortgage - home mortgage
- PHH Mortgage - lack of service
- PHH Mortgage Corporation - mortgage foreclosure
- PHH Mortgage - falsely charging mortgage
- PHH Mortgage - customer service
- PHH Mortgage - mortgage scam
- PHH Mortgage Corporation - credit reporting/billing error/mortgage assistance