Phenterthin / Pure Energy ProductsUnauthorized charge!

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get my money back for this Phenterthin diet pill that was sent sent to a friend's house in my name. This product was returned the next day in the same package, unopened, marked return to sender. This company charged my account $150.00 AND got their product back. I have not ever been able to speak with a person and get several different company names and or websites associated with them.

Even the telephone recordings tell you to 'open a ticket' on the website and someone will get back to you. This is ridiculous the way these people can rip you off. They caused my checking account a couple of hundred dollars in overdraft charges because of this. I have been fighting this since May of 2007. I am unemployed and this is a very big deal to me.

• Di
    DianeM Siess Oct 23, 2007

I received a free sample, but i am now receiving orders in the amount of 149.95 charged to my account, and I never authorized the company to do this. What recourse do I have to receive a refund?

Diane Siess

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices