PFA MediaScammed

T

Just realised I have been tricked, I`m new to self employment and got a phone call asking about advertising which I agreed (verbally) over the phone. They said someone would contact me soon, 5 mins later someone phoned saying they heard I was interested in advertisement I presumed they were the same company so again I agreed (verbally), again they told me the magazine goes to all policemen/women so I asked my friend who is in Greater Manchester police what the mag was like, to my surprise he had never heard of them, i called them to ask why he had never heard of them, they then said only Cheshire Police get it (confused by now) time passed I then got a letter regarding CCJ I panicked and paid in full over the phone.

No receipt came so I called them to ask for one and a list of places where the (advert)will be seen surprise surprise nothing arrived in post as yet. Does anyone think there are 2 possibly 3 companies working together(obviously can't name these but would be interested to hear from anyone who thinks the same. Some pathetic mag did arrive with my advert in, I decided to do some investigating myself by phoning other ads on my page, most landlines ring then cut off, all mobile no`s not recognised except MINE.