Peugeotfront shocks for my peugeot 208 gti

I have taken my vehicle for diagnostics in Richards Bay .After waiting 3 weeks for my vehicle spares to come from Johannesburg (im from Richards Bay) it has arrived and my vehicle booked in to get repaired. In the afternoon I received a call and I was told the incorrect Shock has arrived from the warehouse and they are still looking for the correct one. I have contacted Peugeot SA numerous times with no success. The people at Peugeot SA just dont care about you they are not willing to assist and they dont even call you back as they said they would. This is truley the worst service and vehicle experience I have ever had in my life i regret ever purchasing a Peugeot. And my vehicle is still not fixed and i am batteling with transport, they wanted to offer me a courtesy car but I need to pay for it and thats the most baddest thing ever as if its my fault the correct spares didnt arrive. Im really fedup and dont know what to do. But for sure when vehicle is fixed i am selling it to get out of the Peugeot family.

Re