PetSmarthorrible customer service

Customer service for online deliveries is the absolute worse! I placed an order and selected for it to be delivered next day. I got an email saying delivery was on the way through a third party company called "Deliv" and another email saying the order was delivered. I got home and there was not a package at the door. I call the customer service number and they tell me I have to call the store where the order came from. At the time I placed the order it did not say my order was coming from a store way out Greenbelt let alone it didn't list any store. I get the number and call the store and they say I have to call customer service because they don't deliver orders from here. I call customer service back and they tell me that I need to call deliv because they can't give me a refund over the phone. I stead of them taking the initiative to own the order from beginning to end, I had to act like I was customer service for Petsmart. Will never place an online order again and this has turned me off from giving them business period.

Ti