Petro Canadacar wash and manager of the station

On Thursday June 27th, 2019, I went to the ptero-canada station on 2444 Princess ST. in Kingston, Ontario for have my 2018 Rio Kia washed. Apparently, their old carwash machine does not function with light and modern small size car. At first attempt, while my car was on rail to move on inside the carwash room, the machine stopped working. My car and I stocked inside the carwash. I called for help. The worker of station reset the system to let doors open and I had to slowly and carefully drove back to get out the carwash. The attendant of the station assured me the carwash machine is working well and asked me for the second attempt. In the second try, horrible things occurred. Exactly, in the same step of washing, the vertical buffer took off the driver side mirror and then damaged other part of car's body. I reported the incident using a given form by the attendant and have my phone number. He said that the manager appeared on Friday, June 28th at 7:00 P.M and he will contact me. Sadly the manager did not contact me to accommodate the damages of the car done by his carwash machine in his property.
Please help me know what I need to do.

Sa