PeterBuilt ConstructionInferior construction

C

I was presented with a bill for $80, 000 for services that I felt were not performed. The contractor, Peter C. Seidel, requested that I sign a promissory note to him and that he would send details of the expenses which we would then negotiate. He failed to send me any detail of the work he supposedly performed and took me to court, suing me for $80, 000 plus $10, 000 in attorney fees and costs.

The work of this company was incomplete and not professional.

• Ve
    Veronica Dubois Oct 29, 2014

This sounds like the scoundrel who built my deck in Seaview, WA. I understand that he's now living in Sedro Woolley, WA - hopefully not doing construction work!