Petcocarelessness

R

Just took my dog to the petco grooming located in Owings mills, Maryland. My dog was cut, had patches of fur missing in her coat, and clumps of left over fur in her coat. It was disgraceful. My dog was there over 4 hours! When I got home and realized how bad her grooming was I called and was told to bring her in so the person can see . I arrived and immediately the woman apologized and stated she had a crazy day. I sympathized with her and then showed her what was going on. She pretended as if she didn't see anything for several minutes. Finally, after I demonstrated and pulled balls of fur out of her coat she took my dog and cut her hair quickly. I received my dog a second time and due to her carelessness the worker cut my dog! Furthermore, she still had mats and balls of fur. Also, the groomer covered her with a bandanna to hide the mats in her neck that the groomers failed to groom. I paid over $70 and trusted these people who worked for this company to do the job I paid for and instead I was given something less then the value. I'm so hurt, frustrated, and I feel like I've been taken advantage of. I'm not sure if there needs to be more training or if this is just the standards of this company. What I do know is I will never take my dog here again. Terrible first impression.

RESOLVED

• Petco's response · Nov 29, 2015

We'd like to make things right, Reviewer21454. Can you please email your contact information to the following email address so that our team can follow up with you to address your concerns properly? Please be sure to include the details you've included here as well: [email protected] Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.