Petals.comFraud and cheating!

M

I placed an order on 12/30/06 worth over $400.00 to www.petals.com . Upon receipt a couple of weeks later, one of the items was broken, so I returned it as per return instructions, in the original packaging, with receipt, etc, for a refund, and checked the USPS confirmation number, confirming that my package had indeed been received at Petals. On 3/20/07, when I had not yet received credit on my charge card, I called Petals Customer Service at [protected]. I was told "2-3 more weeks." Also told that since the candelabra was returned to the warehouse (as per return instructions), that the warehouse was responsible for my refund and there was "nothing" Petals could do as they had recently reorganized their company structure. At that time they also said they had no record of my order. I gave them my order number (I have a copy of my 12/30/06 order), and only then were they able to find the order in their system. They said they would pass on my request to the warehouse, and the warehouse would take care of it. On 5/11/06, still no refund - called customer service at Petals and talked to Jennifer. She told me that nothing was credited as yet, but that they were in receipt of my return. Was told to fax my refund request to their supervisors, Genesis and Nicole. Faxed request to: [protected] for $64.95. I have a copy of the fax. On 6/12/07, having not yet received credit for my return, I again called customer service at Petals, and talked to a man. I told him that unless we could resolve the issue immediately that I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. After putting me on hold, he came back and said the amount of the refund was actually credited the day before, on 6/11/07, onto my credit card, for the full refund price. He told me it would take a few days for it to show up on my card. Throughout June and July, I repeatedly checked my MC for credit, and have yet to receive it. 8/10/07: Called their 800 number at 1:05 PST. Offices were "closed." 8/15/07: Called at 1:30 PST. Offices closed. 8/16/07: Called 12:20 PST. Offices closed. Tried another customer service number from their website: [protected]. Recording says, "for all your service needs, visit our website at www.petals.com" and then disconnects. Checked online and found numerous other complaints by customers, all repeating the same tired refrain. This is pure and simple fraud, and Petals makes a habit of stealing customers' money.

• Ta
    tampa Nov 24, 2009

i have hundred's of dollars with petals .com and received all of my orders on a timely basis and it was only once that an arrangement came and did not meet my satisfaction and they returned at no charge to me and sent another arrangement immediately
    I am so shocked to hear such negative comments. I have been so pleased with there customer service I have sent many people to shop with them
    I.m trying to find out if there still in business
    Tampa, Florida

• Ed
    Ed Poles Jul 14, 2008

I have been waiting for a credit from Petals since May 2007. They shipped an item to an old address on their file, which I never received. They have told me several times that the credit would appear on my credit card account. To this date, I have received no credit. They reshipped the item to the correct address and charged me for it and have never credited me for the original charge for the item shipped to the wrong address.

Mary Ann Saffold Jul 08, 2008

I have been waiting since Feb 1008 for an order that was returned last Sept 2007 for the amount of $211.85.
    We are planning on going to a lawyer if we don't receive a credit on our Visa Account.
    We have all the recepits of the boxes with the label numbers for your company.
    We called Petals starting in October 2007 and were reassured that you had credited our Visa Account to $211.85.
    We are an elderly sick couple and need the money.
    I returned 9 boxes in all due to inferior product.
    My home is loaded with Petals creations when you were a reliable trustworthy company
    When I call customer service I get the message that the mail box is full.
    When I punch #0 I get the same message.
    I stay on the line up to an hour to see if I can get a human...no luck.
    I just looked over my papers and I first contaceted you by e-mail on 9/20/2007
    We mailed letter after letter to CUSTOMER SERVICE PETALS
    1035 FRED WHITE BLVD
    PORTLAND 37148

NO RESPOSE.
    IS OUR NEXT STEP TO CONTACT THE LEGAL AID FOR SENIOR CITIZENS AT THE UINITED STATES MARINE AIR STATION HERE IN YUMA, AZ.
    IT IS FREE FOR RETIRED MILITARY...DO YOU WANT THIS REPUTATION.
    OUR PHONE NUMBER IS [protected].
    WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DEFRAUD A RETIRED MILITARY PERSON WHO FOUGHT IN 2 WARS TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY.
    MARY ANN SAFFOLD
    [email protected]
    WHY NOT PICK UP THE PHONE AND MAKE A REALLY OLD WOMAN WHO IS CRIPPLED HAPPY????
    MY CUSTOMER NUMBER IS #[protected]