pet servicespoor pet service

A

took my dog to their animal hospital today 4-7-09 she had to stay till 5:00 this evening she got her shots and check up well my complaint she was put in her pet carrier where her blanket was wet where she had urinated on it and she also threw up in her carrer they didnt clean her up and sent her home that way. I didnt know she was that way till I kept smelling urine and she wasnt that way when I took her but she was when I got home. All they would tell me they didnt know she had done that. But she hadnt used the peepad all day anybody with common sense should know check carrier if she hadnt used bathroom.

• Cr
    crazytang May 08, 2009

i took my dog in for a dental cleaning that they said she "had to have." they told me to bring her at 7am and pick her up at 4pm. at 2:30pm they called to tell me they were in the process of cleaning her teeth. so my dog sat in a crate in a strange place scared to death for SEVEN hours before they ever touched her. the receptionists are rude.