Pet PalaceBad service

I bought a 4 month old Shih-tzu puppy from Pet Palace in July, assuming it would be in good health. After doing research on the breeder I have come to find that he has had numerous investigations of puppy mills. When I called the pet store they had no sympathy. My dog has kennel cough and has sever allergies to everything. I am very distraught and upset with the situation.

Joan Rochford Oct 10, 2008

Not to be confused with the Pet Palace in Canada, different breed of dogs. The Canadian Pet Palace has an excellent reputation

Joan Rochford Oct 10, 2008

I think it should be clear that it is not the Canadian Pet Palace which has a wonderful reputation for 25 years.

Joan Rochford Oct 11, 2008

THIS IS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE CANADIAN PET PALACE TOY & MINI SHAR PEI, AN EXCELLENT BREEDER OF 25 YEARS

Joan Rochford Sep 08, 2009

An excellent breeder is Pet Palace Toy & Mini Shar pei, One of the Worlds first toy pei breeder.

Joan Rochford Feb 06, 2010

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE CANADIAN PET PALACE TOY & MINI SHAR PEI, WORLDS FIRST TOY PEU BREEDER...FANTASTIC

Comments