Pet NovationMoney scam

N Review updated:

CatGenie advertises a 90-day "no questions asked" money back guarantee with their $300+ product. Try getting your money back; not gonna happen. Their product is flimsy, smelly and the many calls you end up putting in to customer service are met with yet another "thing to try", which ultimately doesn't work. When I finally got tired of my house smelling like a porta-potty, they refunded only $133 of my almost $300, saying that they charged 20% "restocking fee" and that they reserved the right to keep what they decided if the unit wasn't clean. Tell me these people aren't going to try to resell this mess to some other unsuspecting person! That's just gross. Suffice to say that the only "magic" about CatGenie is how fast it makes your money disappear.

• Gp
    gp8780 Sep 30, 2009

I have owned a CatGenie for over 2 months and I can not say enough how pleased I am with the product. It does what it says. I haven't had to scoop a litterbox in over 2 months! The cleaning solution, which does not smell like a "porta-potty" AT ALL, also comes in an UNscented version. I have to admit that I have not run into any issues with the appliance nor any that require a phone call to Petnovations customer service. I recently ordered cleaning cartridges via the CatGenie website and shipment was speedy. Beats going to the pet store and having to haul a 35lb. box of litter around! An added bonus is that it provides entertainment for the duration of a cleaning cycle to one of my 2 cats.

Sandy Kaiser Jun 26, 2018

I ordered a 2 pack SaniSolution 120 for $43.99. The order came through my email as $24.00 + $4.00 shipping and handling. When I called Pet Novation they would not honor my order and correct to $43.99. The sales rep Heather was not very nice and only offered to send another for $24.99 + 2.99 shipping. How is any kind of savings? i guess this company does not care? So no more ordering from them ever again!