Persnickety InteriorsDishonest, over charged credit card

L

Sue Garland who is one of the owners overcharged my credit card by 22, 000.00 . I only ordered a carpet runner and she charged me for all of these items that we had not decided upon. They lied to me, to GA consumer affairs, and the better business bureau, and the credit card company. Sue changed the dates on invoices and was caught in many lies. I have had to waste so much time disputing the charges with my credit card company. All of this happened in June 2008 and is still going on Feb. 24, 2009. I want consumers to be warned to be careful dealing with her company. Get everything in writing, and do not give a credit card over the phone to her. I would suggest writing a check only when you are perfectly clear about what you are going to get. Have a contract, or make sure you have everything in writing. She is very disappointing to work with. I still have not received my carpet runner, yet all of this money is tied up in a dispute. Please do not let yourself get in a situation like me. Never give your credit card over the phone to a store unless you know who you are dealing with. I have had to waste alot of time when I should not have to deal with this.
Sincerely,
Liz Wall

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices