PersianSilver24kittens

B May 24, 2019

I was told a kitten was 8 weeks old and agreed to meet with seller on their way from Myrtle Beach to Kentucky. We met about an hour north from where I'm at. I meet with the seller and upon seeing this kitten notice right away she is no where near 8 weeks old. Due to the seller leaving and having already pulled this kitten from her mother I decided to take her and called the vet immediately. We had already had an appointment for that day but wanted to make them aware. The kitten must be on special milk, special kitten food and is only about 5 weeks old. To top it off the seller gave me a different kitten than what we had agreed upon. The sellers response to everything was "just give her back then" she had an obvious lack of concern for the kittens health and well being. The kitten should never have been pulled from her mother and siblings. After letting the seller know that she has committed fraud due to selling a kitten under false pretenses she never answered. This woman does not care about these kittens and their true well being. She had also let me know she had already sold almost all of the others out of the litter as well. I hope others all took their kittens to the vet so they can get the proper care because they need and deserve it.

kittens