Perkhidmatan Hup YatChange of Float Valve

J

I used this contractor to change the float valve of the water tank.

The boss-Lai Kim Fen [protected]/+[protected] said change a good quality float valve for me so I paid a premium price to get durable product.

Unfortunately, not even until one month, the float valve is spoiled and can't stop the water anymore.

Due to the holiday season, I used more than two weeks to get the boss-Lai Kim Fen back to solve this issue.

The boss-Lai Kim Fen claimed that the leakage is caused by inherent installation problems of the float valve, so he changed the float valve position and said replace a entire new float valve for me.

After three months, the float valve is leaking again.

Due to loss of confidence and the boss-Lai Kim Fen & his partner-Hiaw Mei Kien +[protected] attitude are very bad, I used another plumber to change the float valve for me.

The plumber showed me the old float valve which is in very bad shape. It seems that the "high quality" float valve is in a very bad shape even only after few months of usage.

More Perkhidmatan Hup Yat Complaints & Reviews