perfumescam

I had an interview with this company, couldnt find any website or anything making it seem a little fishy, but i went to my "second" interview anyway. they gave a whole speech on the history and the cool position, the vacation time, and supposed benefits and then hired almost everyone.By the third day I decided something was definitely not right and started googling names that my orientation/training teacher, or whatever you want to call him, told us. Dan Long was the name of the guy he kept labeling the big shot. I googled him and found all these complaints regarding Dan Long and his companies called World Perfume Inc, and National Management. The complaints explained everything that these people did in orientation. tell you you are going to become a manager, get your own office where ever you want and all you have to do is bust your ### for 6-10 weeks. they told me that i have to sell perfume just as the training process so i could learn to "teach" future sales reps, who will be supposedly working under me, how to sell. Coastline management clearly changed their name from National Management. These people are good scam artists! they are so likeable and believable. don't believe them. I hope that the media soon catches that they have changed their name from National Management to Coastline Management. I hope this helps someone. this scam will really get you into trouble.