Perfect Travel PromotionsPerfect Travel Scam

M

Last year I rec'd a 4 day/3 night Las Vegas vacation gift certificate from a Bank for opening up a checking acct. The vacation gift certificate is from Perfect Travel Promtions entitling 2 people to (3) night's hotel accommodations in Las Vegas. On 05/07/08, I mailed in my reservation form along with my $100 refundable booking deposit requesting an arrival date of 07/16/08 or 07/30/08 and have yet to hear from PTP. I have left several messages or a correspondence with status of my vacation request with no return calls. Today is 07/17/08 and my first arrival date was 07/16/08. According to PTP's terms and conditions, quoting verbatim, (you may cancel this contract without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of the vacation certificate, whichever occurs later). I don't understand why my check was cashed 2 weeks after it was mailed but yet, I have not received a response from PTP or a return call.

Mattia Grunfelder Jul 07, 2009

I have been trying to receive a refund since Aug. 2008 to get my $100-for both my huband and I. I also e-mailed a MRS. Schilling, after my telephone conversation last year. I would like to know how to get my money back.

ANGRY Mar 19, 2009

I have also been caught in this scam. I returned the entire package for a refund because what I thought was a great deal was full of additional charges and fees. I returned the package as per their instructions but never received my refund. They are a complete scam...do not EVER purchase any vacation packages from them!!

• Na
    Nancy Shepard Feb 19, 2009

On 3-10-08 I booked a 4 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Royal Caribbean with Perfect Travel Promotions. Due to a personal conflict I had to cancel the trip. When I spoke with Perfect Travel they assured me it was no problem and I would receive my deposit of $398.00 within 3-5 weeks. After several phone calls, e-mails etc. it has almost been a year and I have never received my refund.

• Ca
    Carol Tisserand Nov 12, 2008

I was lucky. I sent in $45 with my credit card over the internet. Then I sent in $198 for my 4 day/3 night trip. When I heard nothing back I emailed them and there was no response. I could only find their phone number through switchboard.com. That was always busy. My bank indicated that they never cashed my cashier's check. I was able to cancel that and get my money returned to me. I also contacted Visa and filed a complaint since I never got the services I had requested. I'll have to wait and hear about that. I feel silly for getting involved with it though. I'm usually smarter than that.

• Lo
    Lorraine Oct 07, 2008

I to had the offer given to me by a bank with new checking account. It has been over a year that I sent in my $100.00 to book a Vegas trip. The one time that I finally got through they said all the Vegas trips are suspended due to re-contracting with hotels. I asked for my refund and they said it would be sent in six weeks. Within ten days I received two $50.00 travel certificates to use in place of the refund. These were for a skanky hotel in Daytona Beach and a cruise on a ship that looked like it was 50 years old, YUCK! So I rejected them and sent them back Certified Mail. It has been seven months and I am still wanting my $100.00 back. All the phone lines are constantly busy no matter what time of day you call. I have looked at the Florida Attorney General website in order to file a complaint. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

joann titus Sep 22, 2008

I have been trying since May 08 to get my $110.00 refund back and no one will answer the phone, or my emails or my mail.
    How do I get my money back.
    Joann Titus

• Er
    Ericca Aug 25, 2008

I booked travel with them 6/08. The accomodations were horrible, the customer service was horrible and this was explained and I was advised to get in touch with someone after the trip was made and then, no one would return my phone calls, they never answer the phone, you always have to leave a message. I would NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER tell anyone to do business with PTP

• Ke
    Kenneth Sego Aug 20, 2008

First of all, last year we had sent in a gift certificate for a 3 day/2 night getaway that was given us by Grand Crowne Resorts of Branson, MO--given as a perk/incentive. We sent in the form in October 2007. We got emails stating that our request for dates and destinations in 2008 could not be confirmed until after May 2008. We opted to cancel the offer for ourselves. When we had sent in the form, we had also sent in the required $50 refundable deposit. We DID NOT EVER RECEIVE THE MONEY BACK!!! I have emailed Perfect Travel Promotions numerous times. They said they never received the message about our cancelling or something. They had sent out another offer to let us go somewhere else for even free but we declined and returned the offer/form back signed declining and requesting our money, the deposit back. We have even, as of May 2008, been contacted by phone to see if we STILL wanted to go where we had requested in the first place but we said no. I have re-mailed COPIES OF THE FORM that I sent back 3 times!!! We still have not received our $50 back. What else can we do? I would call them but I cannot find a phone number to do so. HELP!

• Ir
    Irma Jul 28, 2008

For a fabulous get-a-way sponsored through my bank
    american comunity bank. there were all these hidden cost. I cancelled it and they claimed they were sending a refund.

• Valerie Jun 26, 2008

So i was convinced to pay $600 for a trip to orlando/daytona/bahama cruise... And i did and they said i could also get a 3day 2night getaway to a bunch of different places. I sent in my 50$ 'refundable' deposit to the company and did not hear back at all. I sent in 2 emails begging for an answer and nothing. Just very disappointing i could get scammed so hard.