Perfect HaircutsHorrible Hair Cut

My mother and I have been seeing Ladda here for years now, but when i booked my sister and 6 year old niece an appoitment here with Ladda a lady named Anna took her instead and CHOPPED off my niece beautiful hair. When I say chopped off I mean chopped off. She had hair 2-3 inches below her shoulders and wanted a trim of 1-2 inches. The lady layered her hair 2 inches from her scalp all the way down to her neck and took it up 4 inches. She looks like a boy and what do you say to a 6 year old so they don't feel horrible about themselves. I cryed it was so bad. To make matters worse the owner didn't even seem to care. She didn't offer for a re-do or to refund us, I had to demand it. This place is named Perfect Haircuts, but beware it is just a chop shop! They should stick to mens hair.