Perciballi Pools and SpasPool installation

J

I purchased an in ground pool from Perciballi Pools and Spas. Problems started the spring after the pool was installed and have continued for the past 6 years. I have called, filed a report with the Better Business Bureau, sent multiple letters to Perciballi Pools and to Fox Pool Corp. Nothing has been repaired yet!

Purchasing the pool from Perciballi was a big mistake.

• St
    Steppell Nov 24, 2009

I can't beleive the excellent service I receive. The owner comes to check on how I like my pool with a coffee in hand. That is great sevice. I always say you get more bees with honey.

• Ni
    Nick92 Apr 09, 2012

The amount of effort Jim has put towards defacing Perciballi Pools reflects more on him than the company itself. Very sad.