PeraSwipesodexho redemption - failed to acknowledge and company ignores emails no resolution given

A Nov 20, 2017

On 11/9 I have submitted a request for Sodexho Mobile Redemption for P100 equivalent to 11, 500 points. I have filled out the form with complete details and have successfully submitted it. After more than a week, I still haven't received the sodexho mobile code in my email and mobile#. So I tried reaching out to Peraswipe's Customer Support Team via email last 11/18.
They replied to my email at first saying that they can't find any records of my account name submitting a request for redemption. When I questioned them and showed them screenshots that I have successfully submitted..they started to ignore my messages. I even tried to reach out via their Facebook page but also to no avail. I got an automated reply but after providing the information, no one attended to me . Been following up and asking for any update but the team continues to ignore . Is this what this app is about? I mean they get people to join, participate in their events for months..and now when it's time to claim..they give you a hard time and they're being rude ignoring you or not trying to get your concerns resolved. Take note. That before I reached those accumulated points..it took me almost 3 months. Been doing it everyday for 3 months and this what I get as a customer or user of the app? Isn't that what scammers do? I'd like to have this company investigated and warn other users as well not to waste their time and effort anymore on this Scammer App.