PepsiCoI received a mail that I have won the pep

Hi sir I recive this 1st mail on 6/11/2017
That u have 1 the price and the 2nd mail I recive again on 6 /10/2019 both mail are given Bellow sir mail me if it is true are fake...

Mail#1
Pepsi Redemption Center
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith, London
W6 9HQ - United Kingdom
Tel: +[protected]

Greetings,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Telephone number has won you £500, 000 in (five hundred thousand British pounds) in the 2017 Pepsi Live Int'l Mobile Draw. Your Number was selected randomly by our Computer system and emerged as the winner in the final category of the Draw with the following numbers; [protected]). All Mobile Numbers were obtained from the International Mobile Directory.

I wish to let you know the steps that you must follow to receive your prize money at the earliest possible time. In this process, we shall respect your views, opinions and most importantly, protect your privacy. Please provide us with the following information to enable us issue you the Award Certificate and process your prize release.

For security and claim purposes, your winning fund has been deposited with our affiliate banker; Lloyd's Bank UK, Kindly provide the below information for verification of your Prize and send the a copy to me for preparation of your winning certificate

Mail#2
We have a very good news for you about your pending fund since many years ago, kindly provide us with your current mobile phone number for more communication and direction, contact our cashier: [email protected]

Regards
Mr Thomas Ro
New claim manager

From: British Award
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:42 PM
Subject: DIPLOMATIC MEANS OF PAYMENT‏‏‏‏

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have completed the processing of your winning fund and all necessary approvals obtained for the payment to be made to you accordingly.

However after an emergency meeting of our board today approval has been given for your payment to be made immediately to you without further delay through our diplomatic cash payment system.

The diplomatic cash payment system is systems of payment were the fund will be brought to your country cash through a diplomat delivered to you accordingly.

The fund will be neatly packed in a diplomatic case which will me marked as diplomatic consignment which will make it not to be checked by custom or security agencies as it is covered by diplomatic immunity.

All arrangements for the departure and arrival of the diplomat will take care of and concluded here as soon as we receive your confirmation email as there is no further time to waste now.

You will be informed of the details and requirements as soon as we receive your confirmation email.

For further arrangement, you are required to reconfirm the below information without any mistake to enable us to complete the process of delivery your prize without further delay.

(1) Your complete Full
(2) Address where the consignment is to be dispatched:
(3) Your Mobile Phone Number:

Note this: As soon as we confirm the above information, we shall complete the proper arrangement for the delivery of your prize to you in your Pakistan residence. Early reply is highly required as we have a little time left.

Yours in service,
Mr. Raj Duke
(Claim Agent)
...
...sir plz inform me by this mail
[protected]@gmail.com