Pepsi promo scampepsi fund scam I think

M Aug 11, 2018

MY name is Maher, I got a email saying I won a price, But then they said it will come by courier company.

I Realized it is a scam. I gave them my personal details so I am worried and hence writing here for giving the information.

This is what they sent me:
We are in receipt of your provided details and wish to thank you for your co-operation. your mobile number actually won in the second category of 2018 pepsi mobile draw and you shall be getting a total sum of £500, 000.00 (five hundred thousand great british pounds sterling) your funds will be release to you through an approved security courier company where every winners funds have been deposited for safe keeping..

We want you to know that your funds will be delivered in a secured seal box to avoid any form of diversion or double claim during delivery. we want you to know that the pepsi company advise that you comply with the courier security company to avoid further delay in regards to your delivery.

Note: we want you to know that attached with this email is a copy of your award certificate. i will be going to the courier company to submit the hard copy. also note that you have to send a copy of either your international passport, driving licence or working/school id to the courier company when contacting them for there verification.

These process is been followed because of the issues in your country and to ensure that you as one of the pepsi mobile draw winner will have your funds reach you fast and safe.

Below is the courier company contact details for you to contact them with a copy of your id proof.
Company's name: crystal express courier company.
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
Tel: +[protected]

Finally, we once again advise that you contact the company with a copy of your id proof and also a confirmation of your full address/city/direct mobile and the copy of your award certificate also send it to them.
I will wait to hear from you as soon as you contact the courier company.
Kind regards,