Pennsylvania Liquor Control BoardThey have a monopoly in the state and they obviously don't care about service of their customers

D

The Pa state stores in Pa are terrible. They put up a sale on wine or liquor and you drive to a store to purchase and they are out of stock. I have seen this again and again for many years. They will not give you a rain check and they actually have told me to drive to another store which is 18 miles one way to get what I came into their store to purchase. They have a monopoly in the state and they obviously don’t care about service of their customers. This is the norm not an isolated incident. It just happened to me today and I am sick of having to buy items that I really didn’t want to buy, because they wont stock their sale items. If you’re going to force a monopoly on Pa citizens then you should have a well run operation that caters to customers not forcing them to buy full price items because they don’t stock the sale items. I think the only sale items that I have seen with displays with plenty of stock are the companies that send their own people in to stock each store, pretty pathetic. Well I guess until Pa law makers decide to care more about their Pa citizens instead of the lobbyist and unions for the plcb we will be forced into having to live with this terrible service.