Penbrook Productions/Angela PenbrookA COMPLETE SCAM

I received an ad in my e-mail to process rebates from home on my computer. Sounded to good to be true and I should have deleted it--but I paid my $197 on my Capital One credit card (good move). I was supposed to be able to download an instruction manual and start work and earning right away. I know I am not a computer genius, but I have download items before. All I got was blank pages-some instruction manual! I call the "customer care line" and spoke to a girl whose accent was so pronounced that I had to have her spell what she was saying. It came out that I was supposed to access another website-"WealthDIC"-no better! I immediately called the fraud division of my credit card company and finally did received my money back. However, Penbrook passes (probably sells) your information to other companies-the one that called me was Tafiti Consulting from Provo, UT and I am still waiting for credit there. I have reported dear Angela to the Better Business Bureau in CA and have tried to find every place I can on the Internet to stop her and her cohorts from fleecing more people. If we stand firm, somehow places like this one can be shut down.