Menu
Pelican Commerce Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Pelican Commerce
reviews & complaints

www.pelicancommerce.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 11 Reviews

Pelican Commerce Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Pelican Commerce at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Pelican Commerce has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pelican Commerce. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Pelican Commerce reviews & complaints

F
1:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Pelican Commerce Review: Smooth Platform Switch & Quality Service - Highly Recommend!

Yo, I gotta say, Pelican Commerce is legit. Listen up, I got a brick and mortar shop and an online store, and I was hesitant af to switch over to a new platform. Been using Volusion for over eight freaking years, but after checking out Shopify, I was like "yep, I think it's time." But let me tell you, I was freaking out about losing all my SEO juice, cuz ya girl ranks high for a lot of popular products. Thankfully, I had my boy Daniel and the Pelican Commerce team on my side, and they made the transition hella smooth. Like, I legit didn't notice any downside to switching, only upsides. And let me tell you, these guys get it. They knew exactly what I was looking for and nailed it. For sure gonna use them for more services in the future. Highly recommend, homies!

C
11:53 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce 5-Star Service! Pelicancommerce Made My Online Store Migration a Breeze

Pelicancommerce is totally legit! I'm real happy I decided to work with them. As a small biz owner, I need to make sure I'm getting the attention I need to get my biz movin' and groovin'. Pelicancommerce made the migration of my online store a snap! They were always in touch, keeping me updated every step of the way and answering all my questions. They treated me like a king and went way beyond my expectations! Their team was really easy to work with and took a lot of the pressure off me. Even after they had finished the job, they still had time for me, answering all my questions and making sure my store was tip-top. These guys are rockstars and I'd give them a 5-star rating any day of the week! I'll definitely be doing more business with Pelicancommerce and I'm gonna make sure to recommend them to everyone I know! Thanks again, Pelicancommerce, you guys are the bomb-diggity!

U
10:44 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Excellent Customer Service from Pelican Commerce for eCommerce Store Migration

I had a contract all set up with Pelican Commerce (pelicancommerce.com) for a massive migration of my store from Woocommerce to Shopify. We were all ready to go, but, unfortunately, COVID-19 came along and ruined everything. It just wasn't the right time to get such a complex project done, seeing as there were far more important things to worry about during that time. Therefore, I decided to put the project on the back burner and try to wait until our financial situation was more stable before going ahead with it.

When I reached out to Daniel at Pelican to explain the situation and ask for our initial deposit back, I had no idea what to expect. I was worried that this would turn into a confrontation or that I would have a hard time getting my money back. Instead, Daniel was lovely, and he was more than understanding about the situation. In fact, he made it all so quick and easy—all we had to do was ask, and he agreed to give us back our deposit without any fuss at all.

I was thrilled with how things turned out since I've had my fair share of bad experiences with other agencies before. They were always too eager to jump in and take my money without actually doing anything. But Pelican's approach was different altogether. Even though we didn't end up going ahead with their migration service, they were professional and accommodating through and through.

I can't really speak to how good their migration is since we didn't get to the actual process. Still, I can vouch for the fact that they've got excellent customer service. I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for an eCommerce solution provider.

Hide full review

Is Pelican Commerce legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Pelican Commerce as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Pelican Commerce stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Pelican Commerce should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Pelican Commerce earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Pelican Commerce achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Pelican Commerce has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Pelican Commerce has claimed the domain name for pelicancommerce.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Pelicancommerce.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Pelican Commerce website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Pelicancommerce.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Pelican Commerce have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

The Pelican Commerce website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

Pelicancommerce.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Pelican Commerce protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Pelican Commerce has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
M

Pelican Commerce Pelican Commerce: The Real Deal for eCommerce Services

We was lookin' to upload a bunch of our products to Walmart from our Amazon listings, so we hit up da crew at Pelican Commerce. Let me tell ya, they knew they darn stuff and was super professional in every way. And when we had questions or worries, they was quick to respond and get us sorted out. They went over every little detail of the project with us to make sure we understood everything before going ahead.

After they was done with the Walmart project, our orders and sales went through the freakin' roof! We saw a whopping 583.72% increase in our Gross Merchandise Volume over the same time last year (a 10 week period). You can bet your bottom dollar we called up Pelican again to help out with a Shopify project, and we're already lining up an eBay project too. We're sure that we'll see the same kind of success as we did with Walmart.

We can't recommend Pelican Commerce enough. If you need any kind of ecommerce services, these guys are the real deal. They'll get you results, and that's all that matters.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Expert website migration services - Pelican Commerce is the real deal!

Pelican Commerce is, hands down, the best choice for website migration services. We recently had a Volusion website with a traffic of 20K/mo that we wanted to migrate to Shopify, but all the other migration options out there were either sketchy apps or had staff located halfway across the world - no way! I spent a lot of time and effort searching for the right service and finally stumbled upon Pelican Commerce. And boy, am I glad I did!

These guys are the real deal - experts in their field, highly organized and efficient. They had a well-detailed data migration plan in place and didn't skip any steps - I just love that kind of diligence and attention to detail! Even with our super complicated Volusion store data, they always knew exactly what to do and how to do it. At every stage of the process, they gave me the confidence that everything was under control and in good hands.

Another great thing about Pelican Commerce is their fair pricing. They could have easily charged us 40% higher and we wouldn't have hesitated to pay it! This made me feel like we got a great deal, and I'm really happy with all their interactions and the final project outcome.

If like me, you were skeptical at first, don't hesitate to call and talk to Daniel. He'll answer all your questions and put your mind at ease. In fact, I called a bunch of people from this review site to ask how Pelican Commerce did, and all their old clients still love them. That really says it all!

Overall, I'm highly impressed with their services. If you want your website migration done right and with the utmost professionalism, Pelican Commerce is definitely your go-to option!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Efficient and Reliable E-commerce Catalog Transfer Solution: Pelican Commerce Review

Pelican Commerce was a lifesaver for me! I hired them to transfer my Amazon product catalog to my Walmart seller center account. If I were to do this myself, it would have taken me weeks! But in just 48 hours, Pelican Commerce was able to migrate all my listings using their pre-built feeds and their expert knowledge. It was fantastic, and I can confidently say that Pelican Commerce is a reliable and efficient service provider.

One of the things that I loved about Pelican Commerce was that they were able to keep my Amazon Parent/Children relationships in check while porting those over to Walmart. This saved me so much time, and with the amount they charged, it really was a no brainer. They also provided me with the feed files they generated so that I could make changes later as needed. That was very helpful.

Unlike other companies, Pelican Commerce charged me a flat fee for a specifically outlined service - exactly what I needed. Many other e-commerce companies try to lock you into long-term contracts with upfront agreements, but Pelican Commerce was different. Why waste your precious time compiling flat files for other e-commerce channels when Pelican Commerce can do it for you? That's like hitting two birds with one stone! Their services are beneficial for any Multi-Channel Omni-Channel seller who is not utilizing a multi-channel, cloud-based, inventory management software.

All thanks to Daniel and John, who did an excellent job! I would definitely recommend the service that Pelican Commerce is rendering. If you are looking for a professional and efficient solution to your e-commerce product catalog transfer, look no further! Pelican Commerce is the place to be.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Seamless Shopify migration with Pelican Commerce - Our Google Rank stayed the same!

We were like, "OMG, we have to move to Shopify, but we don't want to risk our Google ranking - what if we lose all our traffic?" But then we found Pelican Commerce (pelicancommerce.com) and they were like, "Don't worry, we got this."

We were skeptical at first because let's be real, there are like a million Shopify migration apps out there and we didn't know which one to trust. Plus, we didn't want to pay like a million dollars for Shopify+ just so they could help us migrate. But then we talked to Pelican and they were like, "We'll take care of everything, trust us."

And guess what? They were right! Our migration to Shopify was seamless and our Google ranking stayed the same. It was like magic, but it was actually just Pelican doing a really good job.

We were so impressed with how Pelican took care of everything. They really went above and beyond to make sure our migration was successful. They were like detectives, leaving no stone unturned. We couldn't believe how thorough they were.

And now that we're on Shopify, we're so much happier. Our website looks better and is easier to manage. Plus, our conversion rate hasn't gone down at all. It's like we never even switched platforms.

So if you're like us and you're stuck on an undesirable platform but you're scared to switch because of your SEO rank, conversion rate, or complicated process, don't worry. Pelican can help. They really care about their clients and they'll make sure your migration goes smoothly.

Thanks so much to the Pelican team for doing an amazing job! We couldn't be happier.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Pelican Commerce: The Dream Team for E-Commerce Site Rebranding and Domain Transfers!

So, we wanted to rebrand our e-commerce site and transfer to a new URL, which can be scary as heck! A lot of things can go wrong during the transition, and we really didn't want to mess up our business. Thank the heavens we found Pelican Commerce!

These guys literally had our back the entire time, even when we hit some major snags. Our site runs on BigCommerce and, dang, that platform is anything but simple. But Pelican was able to untangle everything and help us move our domain from Wix to GoDaddy while still redirecting our old URL. Trust me when I say, this was not an easy process! However, the team at Pelican was so patient, understanding, and dedicated. They knew how important our website was to our business and they made sure we were well taken care of.

Not only did Pelican focus on resolving our issues in a timely manner, but they also assisted us in submitting everything to search engines, setting up new email hosting, and troubleshooting any problems that arose. Talk about going above and beyond!

Throughout the whole process, we felt secure knowing that they were experts in their field and knew precisely what they were doing. They had a solution for every problem we faced and were always available to answer our questions.

Honestly, we can't thank Pelican enough for everything they've done for us. Our site is now up and running beautifully, and we couldn't be happier with the results!

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Smooth and Stress-free Website Migration with Pelican Commerce: A Review of Their Services

We had a major need to upgrade our jewelry site, blingcartel.com, from the outdated Yahoo Small Business platform to the more modern and versatile Shopify platform. With so many options out there, we weren't sure where to turn for help. After some solid research, extensive customer review browsing, and price comparisons, we finally made the decision to go with Pelican Commerce.

From the very beginning, we knew we had made the right choice. Pelican Commerce was easy to communicate with, and the owner and project director, Daniel, was very professional and made us feel at ease. We had many questions and concerns about the migration process, but Daniel was always available to address them in a clear and understandable way.

What we appreciated most about Pelican Commerce was their expert knowledge and skill in migrating our website. They used a streamlined approach, which helped ensure a smooth and stress-free process for us. Their attention to detail was impressive, and they quickly incorporated any feedback we had along the way.

We couldn't be happier with the end result. Our site looks fantastic, and it's better than we ever could have imagined. Pelican Commerce ensured that every aspect of the site was aligned with our brand and the look we were after. Even after the initial work was done, they continued to provide excellent after-sales service to make sure we were 100% satisfied.

All in all, we would highly recommend Pelican Commerce to anyone looking to migrate their website. They are experts in their field, and their passion for ensuring customer satisfaction is evident. A huge thank you to Daniel and the rest of the team at Pelican Commerce!

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Reliable and Efficient E-Commerce Website Development with Pelican Commerce

I've been working in the e-commerce industry for a long time, 26 years to be exact. And I can tell you, finding a reliable website developer is like finding a needle in a haystack. It's hard to trust someone with your business when you've been burned in the past, that's why I was thrilled when I stumbled upon Pelican Commerce.

We were using Magento for the past 6 years, but it was time to make a decision. Do we upgrade to Magento 2.4, or do we switch to a different e-commerce platform altogether? The thought of migrating customers, order history, products, and payments to a new platform was daunting, but we knew it was necessary. And after speaking with Daniel at Pelican Commerce, we were confident that Shopify was the way to go.

Daniel gave us a breakdown of the costs and the services they provide, and we felt the costs were reasonable. We were also impressed with how quickly they could complete the project, quicker than we had expected, in fact.

From the moment we started working with Pelican Commerce, we knew we were in good hands. They know Shopify inside and out and were able to handle every special feature our website needed. From multiple e-commerce storefronts to multiple product attributes and payment forms, they had it covered. They even handled virtual services that don't require shipping, which other developers don't typically offer.

We were initially told it would take 4 to 8 weeks for the completion of the first site, but it was actually done in under 5 weeks. And the best part was that Daniel was always accessible for any issues we had, even on the weekends. Any minor bugs we encountered were resolved quickly, and we were able to launch our site with ease.

Pelican Commerce is a shining star in their field, and I highly recommend them for any e-commerce needs. Trust me, after 26 years in the industry, it's hard to find a team you can trust, but Pelican Commerce exceeded our expectations.

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pelican Commerce Disappointing Experience with Pelican Commerce: A Warning to Small Businesses Looking to Migrate Products

Hey y'all, just wanted to share my experience with Pelican Commerce. I found them on Shopify's vendor list and saw they had really good ratings, so I thought I hit the jackpot. I needed to migrate my products to Amazon and Google and they seemed like the perfect fit.

However, I soon found out that not all that glitters is gold. I didn't do enough research and didn't find all the online complaints about them not having the expertise to complete migrations jobs. Unfortunately, it ended up being true in my case.

I paid them $500 to do the job and none of the tasks I hired them to do were complete. The "Lead Project Manager" didn't bother to read my initial request carefully enough and that led to a miscalculation of the job cost. As a result, they rushed through the job and didn't sync up half of my products. When I realized what had happened, they refused to fix it, leaving me high and dry.

Honestly, I'm extremely disappointed in the experience I had with Pelican Commerce and the fact that I'm now out $500 is really frustrating. I just want to make sure other small businesses with small budgets don't make the same mistake as me and get robbed by them.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Pelican Commerce to anyone looking to migrate products. It's better to find someone who has the expertise and will do the job properly, even if it means paying a little more.

Pelican Commerce Customer Reviews Overview

Pelican Commerce is a well-known eCommerce agency that offers unparalleled services to businesses looking to grow their online presence. Our comprehensive review of Pelican Commerce's services revealed an overwhelming number of positive ratings from satisfied customers.

One of the most notable positive points of Pelican Commerce is its ability to deliver customized and highly tailored eCommerce solutions that meet the unique needs of businesses. The agency is known for its high-level of communication, transparency, and collaboration with customers to ensure projects are executed smoothly and efficiently. Moreover, their team of experts provides end-to-end eCommerce solutions ranging from platform migrations, integrations, custom development, and ongoing support and maintenance.

Another noteworthy aspect of Pelican Commerce is the quality of services they deliver. Our reviews found repeated references to their professionalism, quality of work, and the level of technical expertise. Their team works with a range of eCommerce platforms including Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce where they ensure maximum profitability of online stores and help businesses thrive in the digital landscape.

Overall, Pelican Commerce's strengths lie in its ability to deliver bespoke eCommerce services while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Their expertise in eCommerce coupled with their customer-centric approach makes them a top choice for businesses looking for reliable eCommerce solutions. We highly recommend Pelican Commerce to businesses seeking help with eCommerce development and support.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Pelican Commerce contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Pelican Commerce?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pelican Commerce Customer Service. Initial Pelican Commerce complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pelican Commerce above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pelican Commerce. Discuss the issues you have had with Pelican Commerce and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.