Pegushuntrecruitment services

I Am Lalit Agarwal from Juinagar, i have recently started my recruitment process via Pegushunt. Although they promised me guaranteed placement within 6 month to 12 months and even i have visited their office at Vashi, and cross checked their UK office with the help of my relatives staying there. Can anyone share their reviews about the Pegushunt or anyone got placed by them ?

• Ka
    kalus Feb 26, 2018

Guys its really sad that the Pegushunt had to close down their Vashi office, but i am happy as they had refunded the security deposit amount back to us .guys please suggest me some good consultancies so that i can apply with them.

• Ss
    Sswaj Feb 26, 2018

guys m feeling bit disappointed as pegushunt had to close down their services in India due to the death of their director, they were really helpful and expert in their approach, but they kept their word of refunding the security deposit amount back as they were closing the operations in india. Though they deducted the gst amount but still i was ok with the same.

Angry. Feb 26, 2018

Guys beware by this type of illusions. After paying 25k they deducted 5k saying that it is because of gst blah blah ([censor] the director and all the [censor]). I think they fooled people by taking 25k putted it in bank generated interest in bank wasted our time & after generating adequate interests in bank account they simply created the scene by killing their md so no more questions can be asked... I curse the entire pegushunt who so ever is working for them they will perish and whatever they earned by fooling the peoples they will repay in form of miserable life of themselves and their family. [censor] pegushunt you cheaters

• Va
    varunkatari Jan 25, 2018

hi guys varun this side, i had registered with Pegushunt as it was recommended by one of my friend who works abroad, recently i had answered mock interview and got positive results that my profile will be moved to client interview. as i have cleared the mock interview with good percentage. happy for my performance. Hope ill be able to clear the client interview.

• So
    Sowntharya Feb 10, 2018

@varunkatari Attended client interview?

• Bh
    Bhavesh1234 Jan 07, 2018

Hello..I am.planning to apply in and still not pay any security deposit .Can you please guide me is it reputable consultancy as they hv some openings in supply chain management for me .

abdul_sajid Jan 09, 2018

@Bhavesh1234 Hiee bhavesh abdul here, i have also paid them the security deposit of 25000/- they say its because at times the candidates back off from the process, and they also told me that its refundable once we sign the contract letter from the employer and in certain cases even if the candidates fails to crack all the interviews the security deposit is refunded itseems.

• Na
    naga sankar Jan 06, 2018

Hi,

Iam shankar, i got call from pegus hunt and they are asking to pay 25000/- for security deposit and said to me like, The above mentioned amount Rs. 25000/- will be refunded to you, once you sign the agreement letter of the company .The amount is also refunded to you in case if you are not selected in all 6 interviews arranged by The Pegus hunt .I it true, shall we believe pegushunt words. Is it refundable ? can any body please help me on this.

Manishloh Jan 05, 2018

hey guys i got a call from pegushunt today, they explained me the procedure in brief and they also told me that 25000 as security deposit, i m a fresher i told them and i dont have full amount in cash. they are very helpful as they said i can pay in two installment. ill be visiting their office with my dad mostly in the next week. fingers crossed if my dad is convinced he might pay for me. .

Sambhakshi Jan 03, 2018

Guys I am thinking i will start a whats app group to discuss about PEGUSHUNT . is it okay ., if anybody interested Whatsapp me on [protected] . or i am thinking to add everybody in here to whatsapp group suggest me. or please click on the link to join the group which i have already created

• Ka
    kalus Jan 01, 2018

hey guys Kalpesh here at last i was able to clear the mock interview conducted by pegushunt, the training provided by them helped me alot to crack the mock interview, i had given my best during the preparation, as i had some idea that the interview is bit on tougher side. i also had to take accent training externally, i am very thankful to my accent trainer vinay who helped me. finally m waiting for the client interview and preparing for the same.

• Ai
    Aishagupta Dec 28, 2017

I just started my process with Pegushunt, First i was bit reluctant to pay 25k but then the consultant explained me the reason behind the security deposit, The consultant handling my process is highly appreciable for her work. She have been extremely helpful and genuine in her approach.I appreciate her efforts.and i would like to thank some people for their valuable reviews about Pegushunt which helped me in taking a right decision.

KrSurendar Dec 27, 2017

Are they reliable & anyone has got the security deposit refunded. Pls guide me as they have approached me with an offer for Singapore/Canada. Are they providing proper accommodation & are the salaries getting paid as per contract

KrSurendar Dec 28, 2017

@KrSurendar Can someone help me with this info

KrSurendar Dec 27, 2017

Are they reliable & has anyone got the security deposit refunded. Please guide me as they have approached me with an offer at singapore/canads

Rajivdera Nov 29, 2017

Finally i am done with my training sessions, I called the Pegushunt Hr Dept for the next process update, they said ill have to go through a mock interview, which will be conducted. I am very excited for the mock interview also i had to learn the accent from external sources. wish me good luck everyone.

abhij Dec 01, 2017

@Rajivdera Hey Rajiv, i suggest u to be prepared for the same, .in the last week i got a call for the mock interview and yesterday i answered the mock interview from Pegushunt, i would say it was bit on tougher side as i was also not fully prepared for the same, I am bit worried about the results, hope i get positive result. fingers crossed.Anyone there who got through the mock interview?

@abhij Hi Abhi,

Could you please share on current status of your process at Pegushunt...

• Ne
    neha gurav Nov 27, 2017

Hello all,
    I got call from Pegushunt for placement at Poland and Singapore. But they asking for deposit of 25000 rs. What should we do? We are confused? Is it fake or we can trust them?

@neha gurav Hi Neha,

Could you please share more about Pegushunt, what would you say about their credibility...What is your current status at Pegushunt .

• Ri
    RiteshMal Nov 22, 2017

I had applied via pegushunt for my daughter, as she wanted to work abroad and one of her friend had recommended Pegushunt. Everything was ok but now the problem is my daughter is attending some computer course and now the timings of the interview trainings are clashing with her computer class, i spoke to pegushunt about the timings but they told me that the timings cant be altered as there are other candidates also attending the trainings..

Ritesh malkhani.

abhitej Nov 20, 2017

I have just completed my Diploma in hotel management searching for a good career startup abroad. had contacted 2 – 3 consultancy in Mumbai, as compared to others i found pegushunt good and felt i should give it a try. Pegushunt have their office in Vashi Mumbai who says they are franchisee of Uk Pegushunt. They said to pay 25000 as security deposit, i don’t mind paying them as far as my dreams comes true. I also have my uk passport ready. I am very excited to work in UK as they pay really good also some of my friends are already working over there.

Gautami Nov 13, 2017

I was just browsing the internet, looking for abroad job portals, when I found Pegushunt.in website. To be honest, I never heard of them, but I decided to give them a try. I must say it is a wonderful experience. I am happy with their services till date; they explained me the procedure very well. It was such a huge difference from the bad service from other agencies. Only thing is that their office is bit smaller coz it becomes difficult to accommodate 3 – 4 candidates at one time.

Gautami

• Mu
    Muzammil Shaikh Nov 15, 2017

@Gautami Hi Gautami.
    Thank you for sharing the experience.
    I am Muzammil here.
    Last week I got E-mail and then a call regarding the Job offer from Pegushunt.
    It first surprised me and sounded like other fake agencies or scam.
    But now after verifying online there is tremendous amount of positive feedback and comments for Pegushunt and it's a Genuine Recruitment firm.
    As my mom is severely ill and diagnosed with TB so I am full-time busy in Hospital for help.
    So I spoke with Sheetal Mam on call delaying my shortlist and further process.
    I have been shortlisted for Canada Hilton as Retail Executive.
    Can you please tell me how much time it can take to get through??
    Urgent..
    Please help.

Regards.

@Gautami Hi Gautami,

Could you please share about your current status of transition with Pegushunt ...

• Fo
    Forthe People Nov 02, 2017

Pagushunt is concerned of making money by giving trainings after trainings and they don't place you anywhere. They will keep on postponing the Interview Dates. This is waste of time and money, I strongly don't recommend Pagushunt.

@Forthe People Hi,

Could you please share your experience with Pegushunt and is it still going on or you have just gave up...please brief in detail so that other people will get better knowledge on this matter.

ChauhanK Oct 27, 2017

For me It took 7months but everything went well thanks to the training as it gave me self confidence, they took extra time but it’s worth the waiting as I’ve cleared my first round.

Prasadlal Oct 21, 2017

Hi there, I've applied for a job through Pegushunt, I've visited their office in vashi despite it's very small, they could explain my all enquiries very well. I couldn't directly talk to the person that taking care of my admissions though, They just claimed she’s at “ back office”.

After verifying their office in UK through Phone call, I thought to give a try. I recently paid 25K as refundable deposit. I'll update their further proceedings

below here some key points I found after researching about pegushunt.

1. Pegus hunt has a office in Vashi ( However it's very small, they can only entertain 1 client at a time. Located )
    2. Pegus hunt has a office in UK( verified through phone call, one who answerd the call has Indian accent)
    3. Pegushunt has Registration with Ministry Of Corporate affairs)
    4. Pegushunt don't have any registration with Ministry Of External affairs. Even their employees admitted that
    5 . Their employment period is very long, from 8 months to 12 months.
    6. Good reviews in all forums, that we should be worried about.
    Please research well before you apply.

mannukumar Oct 24, 2017

@Prasadlal Even i have registered with them in the last month, and i agree with you on your point no 5 as i have also got the same response from them that the recruitment will take 8 to 12 months..as they say that they train the candidate as per the job requirement abroad. I feel they should speedup the process. But then...secondly i feel may be its worth the wait.

jalmerrocks Oct 28, 2017

@mannukumar Yes their process is bit slow, now on the eighth month i signed my contract and i am waiting for my visa to arrive in the next week. I wish they could speedup the process.

• Mu
    musca2017 Nov 20, 2017

@jalmerrocks Dear have you recived your visa please let ust confirm.

Prasadlal Dec 03, 2017

@mannukumar Yes, it's worth of waiting. But I don't think any company will appoint somebody for any position after 1 year. I sound kind of negative though. Anyways, 1 month after making payment I've already received the verification email, and since 10 days I'm waiting to schedule my training.

@Prasadlal Hi,

could you please share about how's your process going on ? hows your experience with Pegushunt till now...

• Ss
    Sswaj Oct 12, 2017

Me and my friend have also registered with pegushunt and we are waiting for the training dates to come. I had called them for the training dates as there was slight delay they said, The Hr department informed me that will receive the dates in some days so right now am ok with them. I am really eager to learn new things they teach at interview trainings. As i know in abroad countries the working conditions are very strict and different as compared to India with regard to the language, posture and many other work antiquities.

• Va
    varun4c Oct 05, 2017

After attending 3 training sessions, i felt i was confident enough to crack the interview so i requested for a direct interview with the client, but they refused and informed me that they will arrange mock interview from professionals . When i attended the mock interview i came to know the actual situation wherein i was not aware of the answers to most of the questions asked from my job profile itself. I am very thankful to pegushunt for not only helping me in getting a job but also giving real life interview training which is of great help in cracking the interview.

• Vi
    Vishal tari Oct 05, 2017

@varun4c Hiee varun even i feel the same..getting to learn many new and professional things from the training provided. m feeling confident now..

Sambhakshi Jan 30, 2018

@varun4c Hi Varun . did u guys get placed abroad ??

• Ac
    AchariSanjay Oct 03, 2017

Ive got email from pegushunt consultacy for Job at uk, which write i have to pay rs 25 thousand seecurity deposit for starting my job process. I was soo excited but due to shortage of cash i cannot apply, I call them and informed that i couldnt arrrange full cash . so they said i can pay in 2 instalment, thanks Pegushunt for helping me

• Vi
    vibhorp Sep 28, 2017

One of my friend recommended me this consultancy as he had done 1 contract with them, he wanted me to get registered with them for jobs at Dubai. I called them and sent my cv but they said no as the post which i wanted was not available with then currently. They said they will call me as soon as there is openings for the same post. Waiting for their call...

Mithra123 Sep 29, 2017

@vibhorp Can I know your mobile number

@Mithra123 [protected]

• Um
    uma1391 Sep 26, 2017

hi every body:
    I saw of all your comments about pegushunt..thankyou for your comments, it is very use ful for me for believing the pegushunt.because just now i received call from that for recuritment process..just i forward my degree cerficates to them, i am waiting for the reply.thankyou for your comments.

• Fa
    Faizal786 Aug 21, 2017

Please let me know if pegushunt consultancy, mumbai is genuine because they have offered me interview with european companies with lucrative pay.
    Im not confident because IELTS is not required and as per my knowledge EU or any overseas Cos look for candidate who already have work permit to work in such location.
    Kindly advice me.
    Regards
    Faizal

• Di
    dineshk73 Aug 21, 2017

@Faizal786 Yes in my case also i was curious about knowing how it is possible to work at Canada without giving IELTS. Gradually i came to know that they are not doing Express entry. This is only contract of 2years and come back but i have already applied for pr being over here am already at pooling. Now i have to wait till November till the allotments are sanctioned...

• Da
    Daddy_is_back Feb 08, 2018

@Faizal786 They are fake. There is no such consultancy in UK. I have checked with their given address of UK. The website of the company has started on june 2017 and if you check the date of joining the people on this forum who are supporting pegushunt is near july 2017. And on top of that they offer jobs in countries like canada and uk for just 25000rs which is very cheap. I have seen people spending 12-15lakhs to get the PR of these countries and they are offering for just 25000rs. They are not even registered with MEA for hiring indian labour for Foriegn market. This is very well planned scam but they forgot every dad has a DAD.

• Kh
    khulshr Aug 18, 2017

I'm writing in to compliment one of your consultant - Vishaka. She is a very responsible and proactive consultant that follow up promptly, before & after interview and keep me updated on the status and follow through my application with great attitude. Not only that, Vishaka is very friendly and also provide good advice to prepare me for my interview. I will strongly recommend Pegushunt to my friends that are seeking for career opportunities.

Ramrajsharma Aug 18, 2017

@khulshr @khulshr
    Can you give your contact number? want to talk you.
    Or contact me at -- [protected]

Sayed malik Aug 21, 2017

@khulshr Yea what you guys are mentioning is write, although is it so necessary to attend all the training sessions ? I have attended some dates but now its difficult for me to go their again and again to get trained. And its two dates in a week for the training. I had asked them if I can skip the interview training and appear for interview but they didn’t allowed and rather asked me to attend every dates given. I don’t have any clue why they are so focused towards training.
    Sayed Malik

santoshacharya23 Aug 10, 2017

Pegushunt is friendly, considerate and efficient recruitment consultancy I have ever used. The girls take the time to get to know you and as a result only put you forward for opportunities that really suit you. They’re caring, thoughtful and extremely hardworking, which makes them better recruitment consultancy.

regards
    SantoshAcharya

Ramrajsharma Aug 13, 2017

@santoshacharya23 @santoshacharya23
    Hi Dear Santosh Acharya. I want to know if you already connected with pegushunt consultancy. I have only one question that Can we trust them ? because once i was cheated by another consultancy. So please revert please.

santoshacharya23 Aug 14, 2017

@Ramrajsharma Hello Ramrajsharma, yes i am already registered with them and my process is started, i have checked personally, they are franchisee of Uk recruiting Company Pegushunt, their head office is at UK, also i know 2 -3 people who were recruited by pegushunt.

Ramrajsharma Aug 14, 2017

@santoshacharya23 @santoshacharya
    Hi dear
    Thank you so much for your revert dear.

• Pi
    Piyushm Sep 18, 2017

@santoshacharya23 Please share your number to discuss details about them as I am planning to look forward for sign up

• Dh
    Dhriti Mitra Dec 04, 2017

@santoshacharya23 Could you let me know if i could speak to anyone recruited by pegushunt???

Rahul_Yadav Dec 21, 2017

@Ramrajsharma could you please share weather you have started your process or not. if yes, then what is the current status of your process. can whatsapp me [protected]

• Na
    Nainaparekh Aug 06, 2017

One good thing I liked about the training is that the process is thorough, MsPooja my trainer takes sufficient effort to understand the needs. Now am learning about Posture & expression. Previously she was training me of slow speech and dressing. My next month training plans are of learning from videos and report generation. I guess I will be trained in more one or 2 months.

Mithra123 Sep 25, 2017

@Nainaparekh Hi nani can you update your status...

• Kb
    KBharadwaj Aug 03, 2017

When Pegushunt contacted me I was introduced to Ms. Pearl who had seen my CV and that I had applied for a position for a placement at Honda. From the get go she has kept in touch with constant updates from the company and also the reassurance I needed when it seemed things were taking a bit of time. The support from Pearl and Pegushunt was incredible and in the past I have had bad luck with recruitment agencies but I can honestly say that Pegushunt have changed my whole opinion. From their help and especially Ms. Pearls help and patience I have secured the position of Simulation Designer at Honda. Thank you for everything you have done.

Regards Karan

Pramod Kudale Sep 06, 2017

@KBharadwaj Hi Karan can you share your contact details...I want some information about process

Pramod Kudale Sep 08, 2017

@KBharadwaj Hi Karan I am waiting for your reply. you can call me on [protected] or mail me - [email protected]ail.com
    please reply ASAP.

Pramod Kudale Sep 25, 2017

@KBharadwaj Hi karan, i also got call from pegus hunt for Honda, USA. need your guidance ...plz share your contact details.

• Dr
    Dr.swapnil Aug 01, 2017

Hi, Im a Doctor by profession, and wish to work abroad through pegushunt. Is their any other doctor on this forum who got selected through pegushunt.

• Ak
    akshara mane Aug 09, 2017

@Dr.swapnil Hi my recruitment was done on 8th Feb thats the date i had joined Royal London Hospital as nutritionist and till now the support of pegushunt is wonderful and i wish them all success and to their staff members.

• Sh
    Shyamsunderji Malpani Aug 22, 2017

@akshara mane how was your experience ??
    please guide me about the process..

• Ak
    akshara mane Aug 28, 2017

@Shyamsunderji Malpani My overall experience with Pegushunt was good, initially i was bit worried about my selection but then the interview training provided by them helped me to crack the interview. Mr Malpani you can contact them they will be in a better position to solve your queries.

regards
    Akshara Mane

• De
    Deepesh Rana Jul 30, 2017

I will share my recent experience with Pegushunt, I got recruited by Hilton Dubai on 13th June 2017 and things were mostly average. When I landed at Al Maktoum Airport, there was a vehicle to receive me then I went to accommodation and later I found out that the apartments are 4 sharing and then instantly I tried contacting Pegushunt Mumbai but no response as their office timing got over and then I called the Uk office, and luckily Denis from there took time to understand my issues and took concern to solve it. Then along I had to stay at the same accommodation for 2 nights and then from the management change my room to 3 sharing. Work environment is moderate and eventually I got adjusted with.

Deepesh Rana

Mithra123 Jul 31, 2017

@Deepesh Rana Hi rana,
    How many months to taken pegushunt finish entire the process.are u went for which position in hilton, if u never mind cal me [protected] or mail me your entire steps with them.thank you

• Pi
    Piyushm Sep 18, 2017

@Deepesh Rana Hello

I am looking forward for pegushunt consultant sign up process, pls share your experience ...You can share your number or call.me.om +[protected].

RajeshSingh87 Jul 28, 2017

I engaged with Vaishaka as a candidate for a potential HR role. My experience in dealing with Vaishaka was great. She is very customer oriented, professional and has a great interpersonal and communication skills. She always keeps candidate in the loop and provides information regarding the process. I always knew where I was in terms of application and the next steps. She is easy to talk to and approachable. I would recommend Vaishaka to any perspective client and candidate for the future opportunities.

• De
    DeeptiS23 Jul 27, 2017

Hi, all
    Its Deepti here, last week I started my process with Pegushunt, I found from my sister Pooja about this consultancy as she is been working for Pegushunt for past 1 year, so this brought me confidence to do my recruitment from them. There are plenty of fake consultancies around and its very difficult to find the right consultancy. As Pegushunt is a UK based company so it brings more reliability and this Mumbai branch is a franchised outlet.

• Je
    jegathiswaran Reddy Jul 25, 2017

Pegushunt is a fantastic recruiter who took the time and effort to completely understand my needs as a candidate, aligning them with a potential employer and ultimately securing my dream role. Reliable, fast to react and far and away the best recruiter I have ever had the pleasure of working for.
    Jegathiswaran Reddy

• Hi
    Hitesh Agarwal667 Jul 25, 2017

Myself Hitesh Agarwal, I recently started my process about 2 months back and presently attending the training, both trainers are nice and friendly. They actually takesgreat care of even the minuet details. They had advised me to take up am external accent course and doing it right now and simultaneously attending the training. Only this Module 1 of approach I find is difficult, am still trying to learn the details faster. Keeping my fingers crossed, waiting for all the 5 fundamentals to learn.

[email protected] Jul 14, 2017

hi kunal vishwakarma...can you please give me call or missed call on [protected]...want to talk more about pegushunt?

• Ku
    kunalvish14999 Jul 15, 2017

@[email protected] Hi Malik, sorry i cant call you as this will damage my agreement with Pegushunt, so for your purpose i cant spoil my relaition with Pegushunt and i dont want to break any clause of the agreement which might be a remark on my profile.
    According to me, Pegushunt is well trustable.

Gajanand Patil Jul 14, 2017

Hi All, All the qurries I had resolved by pegushunt and thank you for your response...Thank You.

Gajanand Patil Jul 10, 2017

Hai Kunal please tell how was your total experience and procedure with the Pegushunt you can cal me on [protected] or [email protected] I need your guidance regarding this

Gajanand Patil Jul 10, 2017

Hai Ashish please tell how was your total experience and procedure with the Pegushunt you can cal me on [protected] or [email protected] I need your guidance regarding this

• As
    Ashish161 Jul 13, 2017

@Gajanand Patil hello Gajanand, my overall experience is nice as things I have seen happening although initially I was feeling that their placement is slow but when I got training for about 2 months where my speech, attitude, and even accent was rectified and I felt much more confident about myself and then I was quite sure about getting selected but again I got a failure but still I didn’t stopped rectifying myself and got more 18 days training and thankfully got selected at last.