Pegasus Infocorp Pvt. LtdScam

K

from Sara Pegasus InfoCorp <[protected]@pegasus.com>
date Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM
subject Would you like to work online from home ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to work online from home, temporarily and get paid weekly?

If yes. Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt. Ltd As part of our Multi Level Marketing Network, we seek capable individuals to work for us as our International representative In Arab such as KUWAIT, UAE .

Due to my very busy work schedule, I require assistance on some very important personal issues. I'm looking for a professional personal assistant thats

-Very sharp and a quick learner
-A go-getter and non quitter
-Strong minded with great communication skills
-Long term friend thats interested in learning from my skillls and experience
-Excellent time management skills
-Excellent communications skills
-Handle all basic department communications such as mailing of invitations, cards, letters, etc

At this time, I am only looking for 2-3 personal assistant.You will mainly be helping me with personal finance, accounting, time and people management. Let me know if you need to know more about this opportunity.

you could earn $1500 in 2 weeks.If our proposal interest you, Do get back to us immediately

Name :
Zip Code :
Tel numbers :
Occupation :
Email :

send the above requested information to my
This is my new private mail: [protected]@aol.com

Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt. Ltd