Peak Health CompanyFraud on credit card

Fraudulently charged my credit card $84.37, after obtaining the info on an order for a discounted resveratrol product, for which I paid $8.94. I trusted the first transaction because it originated with an as on newsmax.com and used video of a "60 Minutes" resveratrol report. I did not order anything besides the $8.94 product, which I will not use, of course, because the credit card fraud puts the resveratrol's purity in doubt. I will pursue this as mail fraud, because the return address is a P.O. box.

The company also dunned me with further sales calls, offering cruises, etc. This lasted for a week.

Fraud on credit card