PDL LLCMisleading applications and agreements

I too am having a problem with PDL. I took out a 300.00 loan from the company on July 6, 2009. They documented my pay dates on the application and on the application it stated that they were going to withdraw one payment of $390.00 on 7/31/2009. To my understanding that told me they would take that amount our in one lump sum and then the loan will be paid in full. Ever since I have had the loan they were taking $90 out of my checking account every pay day (I get paid bi-weekly). I looked at my bank statement online and noticed that this pay period they also took out $140.00. Monday I am going to call them and complain. I have paid $500.00 for a $300.00 loan!!! Their contract is misleading and they need to be reported to the Better Business Bureau!

Thanks,