[Resolved] PDFFiller / refund

I purchased the PDF Filer as a trial and I cancelled it and a year later you are taking another $72 out of my bank account which now my check is bounced. I need my money returned to me asap. I even tried to log in and they said my email doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because I cancelled.
My name is Sharon Pinson-Rhine
[protected]@verizon.net
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• PDFFiller Customer Care's Response, Jul 03, 2019

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the feedback! We are sorry we inconvenienced you in this way! As I see, the subscription was still active this year which is why your card was charged a renewal fee. As you raised a ticket with our support team on July 1st, we refunded the charge per your request that day. Banks now may need 5-7 business days to process it.

I hope this explains it and provides a satisfactory resolution. Should you need our help, please feel free to contact us anytime!

Sh
Jul 01, 2019

Comments

• Aj
      Aug 18, 2019

I am not even able to cancel my subscription
    After I go to the tab ' My account' I am not seeing any option from which I can cancel my subscription