[Resolved] PDFFiller / refund
I purchased the PDF Filer as a trial and I cancelled it and a year later you are taking another $72 out of my bank account which now my check is bounced. I need my money returned to me asap. I even tried to log in and they said my email doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because I cancelled.
My name is Sharon Pinson-Rhine
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PDFFiller Customer Care's Response, Jul 03, 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We are sorry we inconvenienced you in this way! As I see, the subscription was still active this year which is why your card was charged a renewal fee. As you raised a ticket with our support team on July 1st, we refunded the charge per your request that day. Banks now may need 5-7 business days to process it.
I hope this explains it and provides a satisfactory resolution. Should you need our help, please feel free to contact us anytime!
More PDFFiller Complaints & Reviews
- PDFFiller - pdf filler is a scam... avoid them 
- PDFFiller - money scam 
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized charges 
- www.pdffiller.com - they posted fault info and charged me without warning 
- PDFFiller - passport renewal forms (online)
- PDFFiller - misadventures subscription
- PDFFiller - pdffiller thieves and scam personnel 
- PDFFiller - an unrecognized charge in my account
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized credit charges
- PDFFiller - document completely wiped out