PCS Stamps & CoinsThomas Jefferson coin

L

I have received many letters requesting $31.95 for a Thomas Jefferson Coin. I haven't purchased any coins. And why Thomas Jefferson ? He was a slave master. I certainly wouldn't want his likeness in my possession. This is truly a scam, they turned me over to MBI, Inc. a collection agency . For something I don't even know about. How did they get my information, my name and address?

Thomas Jefferson coin

• Da
    Daniel McDonald Jul 24, 2018

PCS = SCAM. I got a letter from them wanting $36.99 for The Benjamin Franklin collection. I don't have any Ben, Frank in my collection. How did they get my info? SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!