PCDI Ashworth Collegecancelled and still charged

Y

I cancelled a course back in 2003 and they charged me 140.00 dollars for a cancellation fee. This has been put on my credit report and may cost me my job. I have never heard of a school or college charging you to change your mind and cancel them.

• Ra
    Raphia Dec 14, 2009

You are not the only one . I cancelled back in 2006. Never started the course, payed a cancellation fee. Now I hearing from a collection service that I owe over $600.00. What a rip off.