PCB Inc.Improper Collection Practices

This company has called me twice, regarding a bill which was paid by workers comp. in full. My attorneys called both hospitals, and all have been paid. They never, NEVER, answer any calls. The individual who spoke with me had very limited English skills, and would not give me a claim # . I find it suspicious at the very least that the hospital would not contact me first if payment was not made by the comp. carrier. I would avoid this company, and do yourself a favor - send a certified return receipt copy to this company if you dispute any charges they claim you owe. Make sure to let them know you will have your attorney contact them if your credit is affected in any way by these people, whomever they may be.