PC Richard & Soncraig ruppert, who said that he would give me a $75 credit for the damage.

J

I immediately stopped the delivery guys and called the store at [protected] and spoke to the manager, Craig Ruppert, who said that he would give me a $75 credit for the damage. While he held the line, I looked at the refrigerator again and more carefully to see if there were other dents and I then asked him for $100 credit because the dents are so bad and show but he said no, it was $75 or I could "refuse delivery" and they would send another one, that those were my "only two choices" and I had "to decide right this minute". Wow. He wasn't even nice about it, like it was my fault they sent a dented refrigerator and that my time sitting around waiting for delivery was no big deal and that I could just take another day off to wait for another delivery to correct their error.