PayPro — unauthorized credit card charge
My Capital One credit card, ending in 2257, has an unauthorized charge of $49.00 on September 2, 2019. The vendor is listed as PayProSofttaken London. Please have this charge removed. I did not visit this website, or agree to the unauthorized charge.
PAYPRO* SOFTTAKEN LONDON 00000 GB
Wed, Sep 25, 2019
Thu, Sep 26, 2019
Updated by Gretchen Hoad, Oct 06, 2019
The date that the charge was added to my credit card is September 26, 2019, not September 2.
PayPro Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2019
We have located an order under your name for a product named "Softaken OST File Exporter Personal License" for 49.00$ with your email and phone number. If you still don't recognize this charge you are welcome to contact our team by email: [protected]@payproglobal.com or by phone +[protected] .
PayPro Global Team
More PayPro Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] PayPro - unauthorized credit card charge, unethical behavior
- PayPro Global - I was billed for $69.95. 
- [Resolved] PayPro Global - virus cleanup - they charged me and never fixed the problem
- [Resolved] Pay Pro Global - payment for online purchase of software 
- National Payment Provider/Paypro - lack of payment to employees 
- PayPro - cannot purchase software - have to phone to usa
- PayPro - max cleaner antivirus
- PayPro Global - payment company for electronically delivered software
- [Resolved] PayPro - refund of 599 rupees