payment sign trademicMobile Phone N97 Fack

I bought a Nokia N97 for $164.28 Paid through Paypal, when phone arrived we noticed that it is fack Gprs in Chinese and only few functions. I ask seller at Trademic to either we return this to him or give us paritial refund . He agreed to refund $50.00 but when paypal closed the case, the seller changed his mind. I am geting no where . I wrote to the seller by email but reply does not address the issue. if I return the N97 to him, I am not sure if he wii return my money back to me.