Payless Car SalesUntrust worthy sales persons and saling unsafe vehicles

On thursday october 8th 2009, at approximatly 1030 am i xaviera wilson and my daugter varnessa stephenson walked into payless carsale to purchase a car. We was helped by a sales person jessie. We told him that we wanted to purchase a car for no more than 3500 dollars. We showed us a 1990 olds cutless supreme we test drove and and was told that the car was i n good runing condition. We aggreed to purchase the car and gave two thousand dollars via cc pmt. The pmt went threw at 1103am. My daughter was driving the car home and about 20 minutes down the road the car cut off and would not start back up.I call the dealership and told jessie what happened and jessie transfered the call over to pete who is the manager of the office. So jessie and someone else meet us with another car and jessie attempted to drive the car back to the dealer but the car would not drive for him either. He asked us if he wanted him to take us somewhere but we opted to go back to the dealer with him to see what they were gonna do with the car. They in turn had us sitting in there office all day untill almost 2000 hours. Then we was given a toyota corola to drive home for the evening and was told they was gonna assit us in financing a car and we could began that process the next morning. We agreed and took the car toyota home and returned the next morning. We was given three cars to choose from we were told the sales person jessie what we wanted then we asked to test drive the other vehicle and was told a different story as if they really was not trying to switch the car out. So on friday night we drove the olds home and on saturday morning when my daughter was on her way to work the vehicle cut off on her again. I called pete and told him and he said he would call me back and never did return my call and finally i told him that i was bringing the car back to him i asked him for a refund and he refused to give me one stating that we was stuck with a car that does not work. He also stated that is what happens when you buy a car sometimes you get one that doesnt work. He himself has driven the car and it cut offon him as well. All the macanic has done was wrap up the wires they never fixed the car and they refused to work with us in any way with this vehicle..

More Payless Car Sales Complaints & Reviews