Paying For Tickets At Outrageous Prices Never Received And No Money Refundedviagogo

L Aug 05, 2018

Bought tickets for Katy Perry in January for triple the cost. I never received the tickets and I have never been refunded. I have tried contacting them numerous times and still nothing 8 months later. Don't use them they are a con.

viagogo

Dear Lara,
We are contacting you regarding your listing [protected] for Katy Perry on 18 July 2018.

Your case has been passed on to the relevant department. Refunds can take 8 - 10 business days, we apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Joshua

Need to contact us again about this query? Click Here
Please don't reply directly to this message as this email address does not accept incoming mail.

Tell us how we did!
Regardless of the outcome of your request, how satisfied were you with the quality of the reply from the customer support advisor?
Very Satisfied
Satisfied
Neutral
Dissatisfied
Very Dissatisfied
Your opinion matters a lot to us and we strive to provide the best support possible.

Thank you for using viagogo!

Copyright © 2018 viagogo. All rights reserved
Privacy Policy | My Account

This email was sent by viagogo AG and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message, attachments, and notify the sender. viagogo AG is registered in Switzerland under number CH-270.3.014.628-0. Address: viagogo AG, Rue du Commerce 4, 1204, Genève, Switzerland. Note: this address is not the Customer Service address. Any postal mail sent to this address will take a minimum of 14 days to reply, so please use the contact us link for a quicker response. For Customer Service enquiries, please visit our help centre.